The Official #6 Tennessee vs. #7 Clemson Orange Bowl Game Thread, 8:00 PM ET, ESPN

Joe has played better from the vandy game, the lack of running is frustrating but understandable...literally no one behind him tonight. Keyton and his drops were killer. Feels like 2001 with a score this low and feeling good.

Me watching this offense with Joe Milton. I've never been more confused by a Quarterback. He has had 3 or 4 amazing throws in this game, and he has made 3 or 4 inexplicably bad decisions...and in between is just "meh". Is this what next year is going to be?

So I will say this…he’s not Hendon, but Milton has done enough to win this game so far. Two touchdowns, no turnovers. Needs to work on decision making but the accuracy has gotten better. On paper this clemson defense is full of 4 and 5 stars as well, I know they blew the Notre dame and South Carolina games, but on paper I’d say they are the third best team we’ve played this season after Georgia and Bama.

They are 5th overall on the talent composite with one of the best coaches in college football and their talent is concentrated towards the defensive side. This is an impressive performance on both sides of the ball. If our defensive backs looked at the ball, we would probably have two interceptions and Clemson only 3 points.

Whatever. Milton lost his job twice. I have hoped that he would have figured it out but going into his 6th yr he is the sane guy who lost his job twice.

Next year will be a very long year with Milton under center. But ok. You know better than multi million dollar coaches. Heupel hoping Milton gets it’s but truth is Milton isn’t getting it.
Just how much do you make analysing football talent. What is your risk of error? Yeah, I thought so.

Reactions: aurabass
Whatever. Milton lost his job twice. I have hoped that he would have figured it out but going into his 6th yr he is the sane guy who lost his job twice.

Next year will be a very long year with Milton under center. But ok. You know better than multi million dollar coaches. Heupel hoping Milton gets it’s but truth is Milton isn’t getting it.
You’re the one saying to bench Milton genius so apparently you think you know better than the coaches. And you question the intelligence of others. Hilarious.

Reactions: SayUWantAreVOLution

Wtf are you talking about? Joe has been playing well.

Reactions: hUTch2002
I just don't think it has set in with people how special Hendon really is. Milton is having a good game. But Hendon had a master's control of this offense and his ability to make the right decisions quickly is truly elite. If Milton can do what he's doing tonight consistently we will have a great season. He's never going to be Hendon. And it's unfair to expect it.

VN Store

Back