The Stolen Arizona Governor Race - Kari Lake vs. Katie Hobbs

So when Russia does it we call it interference, but when our government does it, we call it propaganda banter?
No ... it's just propaganda either way. You'll never see me blame Hillary Clinton's 2016 defeat on fake news stories posted by Russian agents to social media. Hillary Clinton lost because she was an undisciplined, terrible candidate.

Reactions: sonofUT62
No ... it's just propaganda either way. You'll never see me blame Hillary Clinton's 2016 defeat on fake news stories posted by Russian agents to social media. Hillary Clinton lost because she was an undisciplined, terrible candidate.

So our own DOJ is involved in our electoral process and you are fine with it?

Holy ****.

Biden is an idiot. He was told what to do.

I'm inclined to give your statement some credence. BECAUSE, $elf-$erving lobbyi$t$ do that to Congre$$ idiot members constantly. Neither party is nor Presidents are immune to $uch idiocracy. In general, GOP'ers are just better at hiding it and lying about it.

The person youโ€™re replying to even cried about it for years.
No, I did not. I don't think Russia's disinformation campaign on social media played a role in the outcome of the 2016 election. It happened, and their objective to assist Trump was clear .... but I don't believe people make decisions concerning who to vote for based on what they read on social media.

Suddenly he wants everyone to forget like bad prognosticators picks in preseason about the Final 4.
If you can find even one example of me blaming Russian "meddling" for Hillary Clinton's 2016 defeat, I will never post another word to the VN politics forum again. You are straight up lying.

If you can find even one example of me blaming Russian "meddling" for Hillary Clinton's 2016 defeat, I will never post another word to the VN politics forum again. You are straight up lying.

Why are you taking it to the extremes? If I am wrong then I apologize. It is difficult to prove since this was 2017.

Why are you taking it to the extremes? If I am wrong then I apologize. It is difficult to prove since this was 2017.
The influence of bull crap posted on Twitter is overblown ... by both sides of the aisle. I give voters more credit than to be swayed by it.

The influence of bull crap posted on Twitter is overblown ... by both sides of the aisle. I give voters more credit than to be swayed by it.
The things posted on this site tell a different story. It's very easy to tell who only reads headlines from sketchy sources that dress then up

VN Store

Back