‘23 TN LB Arion Carter (Tennessee)

Telander is a dude that just keeps getting better. I think he plays with the most intensity. Wide shoulder kid that has the best instincts i have ever seen from a LB

Smith plays very smooth but also 100 mph.
He bends well on blitz and is always pressuring the backfield. Again...good instincts

Carter is like a rocket that has a damn guidance system. He doesn't just run fast. He hits dead center and explodes through the ball carrier.

I'm glad Beasley and Mitchell are here for one more year, but i personally think 2023 will have no drop off from that position

Agree. And I think Herring might be a starter alongside Beasley with a year under his belt.

Agree. And I think Herring might be a starter alongside Beasley with a year under his belt.

Him and his brother can ball.

I feel much more comfortable about LB now.

At the same time....i don't know who will be the top 4.
1) Beasley
Mitchell because of experience?
Herring is very talented. Starting ability.
Telander?? Could see him starting.
Smith...could see him starting.
Carter could also be right there.

1) Beasley

I’m now MORE worried about Safety with McCollough coming back. I hope they’ll open up competition in the fall and spring instead of just going with experience.

I’m now MORE worried about Safety with McCollough coming back. I hope they’ll open up competition in the fall and spring instead of just going with experience.
STAR is the perfect position for him.

Tank was benched last year for Charles in the middle of the season. Then Charles immediately got hurt. ....Annoying.

I think they have plan for Tank and it doesn't include him playing deep. I hope so anyway...

Calling it now. Carter will absolutely kill it during the All-American bowl and get bumped to a 5*, just like Kyle Phillips did a few years ago.

Phillips was ranked around 112 before the game. Ended up being a star the whole week and got the bump.
i though carter opted out, and is here for bowl practices?

You said it didn’t suck…. It was my second most hated Bama game that I have watched/went too….. 1990’s game is still the worst Alabama game that I can remember, imo.
The 1990 Bama game is far and away the worst game in the history of sports. But, do agree, the David Palmer game sucked bad. Real, real bad.

That game still makes me want to scratch my eyeballs out of my head.😠
I can still vividly recall the two loud thumps of the blocked kick. I was not even over the shock of that when Bama kicked the winning FG. I think I was sitting in EE. Just flat out awful. The girl I was seeing at the time worked at Applebee's and we went there because she could get us some free drinks. Her roommate had to drive us both home because we both got shithammered, LOL.

1) Beasley
For the first time in a few years, I think we have some really good talent at the LB position. It may be young, but there is talent there.

VN Store

Back