South Carolina Fans Plan To

Well I guess it’s better to spend money on that than going to watch their team in the Duke’s Mayo Bowl

Let them have their fun. They are an irrelevant program and no one cares about what their fans do. If they want to try and make fun of two teams that have dominated them, then go ahead. Probably not going to end well in the long run..

In no way does stuff like this bite a fanbase in the A$$. Heupel will remember a stunt like this.

Huepel isn't like Shane Beamer who remembers every little slight on social media and keeping track. He isn't as easily rattled. Plus, you give credibility to those people when you bring them up, etc.

Hell, I'd give them $20 if they really go for it and call it the "C*ck blocked from the playoffs Bowl"

If you're going to do it, go all out.

I would gladly go on their site and post something like 'The Cocks Will Never Sniff a NY6 bowl Bowl', but unfortunately, I think it's a 247 site where you have to pay to post. When I have to drive through the cesspool of Columbia, SC, I try to not even stop for gas. I sure don't want to pay to post on their lame site.

Reactions: Megatron88
The only thing more college football than this is for both teams to outbid SCar and troll them back.

They're too dumb to realize the Orange Bowl is better than their bowl, and it's kinda stupid to torment a bowl that their team isn't good enough to make.

Their fans are just having a little fun. I don't understand all of the jokes and snarky remarks about them being 8-4. 2022 was a great season for the Vols but this is only the 3rd time in 15 years the team has finished a regular season with a record of 8-4 or better.

No reaction is the best reaction. If you don’t see it and don’t comment, it may as well of never happened. They’re F’ing ankle biters, nothing more. All the more reason to pound them into submission for the next 20 years.

Reactions: Woodlawn VOL
Stupid waste of money for stupid fans...
Let them keep putting up motivation for next year! They finished strong but the coach and fans act like they are national champions are something. Go ahead and have that fun just remember what comes around goes around!!!! Karma can be devastating!!!! GBO

Fly a message over the Orange Bowl calling it "The Beamer Bowl" or something. Any Vol hackers that can take them out?

View attachment 521049View attachment 521050View attachment 521051

Who gives a damn what a few S.Carol fans think and do. They beat our a$$ and have every right to do so. This was the highlight of their year and decade, let them enjoy it. If they want to waste that kind of money on an airplane instead of donating it to kids that won't have a Christmas then so be it. But why do we care??

Who does this lol? And what exactly is their problem with TN? I can understand their hatred for Clemson but we haven’t had a heated rivalry with them or anything. They are taking their win way over the top. It’s actually pretty frikin pathetic.
They know it was a 50 year event to beat Tennessee to beat Tennessee. Pathetic teams and fans.

Reactions: Proud Army Wife
Good for them. That's expert level trolling. It's also all they have. Maybe next time, Tennessee will take care of business against an average team.

So they’re wanting them to fly the banner from 230p - 530p & the game is at 8p … uhhhh…. Just to assure that both teams completely destroy sc next year???

VN Store

Back