Orange Bowl Opt Outs?

Well, uh... Hooker won't be playing.
1-11-45.png

Don’t know if it’s official but would suspect Tillman to shut it down. Hope Hyatt plays so he can get the record but don’t fault him if he is advised to focus on the draft.
Would imagine clemson’s defense will have many more opt outs than what Tennessee will have.

Don’t know if it’s official but would suspect Tillman to shut it down. Hope Hyatt plays so he can get the record but don’t fault him if he is advised to focus on the draft.
Would imagine clemson’s defense will have many more opt outs than what Tennessee will have.
Read somewhere that Hyatt got a first round grade. Pick 30 IIRC

Kind of off topic, but a lot of shade is thrown Peyton’s way (and those who support his efforts) on this board. We should appreciate the fact that Peyton, Al, Heath, Dobbs, etc never opted out of anything, and had right to. I don’t blame any for opting out, it’s their future, but the days of the players playing for team are quickly fading…..reference the hot transfer portal and the inclination to follow the NIL instead of heart and desire. Not knocking it…..I’d probably do it myself….but the dollar rules the day. We should applaud those that don’t skip, as well as the ones that didn’t in the past.

PS: I know Heath left early, but he didn’t skip his bowl…….even though they played like crap against PSU.

VN Store

Back