Game Thread: (RV/RV) Lady Vols. 56 - (9/9) Virginia Tech 59

Key show up today. Bench played good.. Tenn wins non sec games the ones they exspected. Tenn places three to fiveth place sec . They should get in ncaa.

You sensitive lady Vol fans need to be on meds. I am a realist, this team has no coaching and no chemistry. We just got beat on our home floor by a perennial middle of the road ACC team. My dog jumped up and turned the channel. He said he had had enough of this lady Vol team.
Can your dog coach? And do you want to sell your talking mutt?

And why are these lil fans finding fault on the player and none with the coach.. just because the staff has the authority to make the decision doesn’t mean they are always right!
Don’t try to make a statement when you aren’t handling your business!

Hiring from the summitt tree is ruining the program. Sorry my personal opinion . Her style of
Play is not a fit for success in todays game that’s become more 1 on 1 individual playmaking. We’re “attempting” to play the old school lady vol way without the talent of the old school lady vols teams.
Pat stepped away more than 10 years ago, has been gone for 6, and remains a legend….but her style, and Hollie’s style, and Kellie’s style were eclipsed at least 15 years ago. Not easy to admit and it’s not a criticism of any of them. Either Kellie will evolve or more years in the wilderness seem likely.

I’m about to stand on business, if you fans can’t tell everybody what in the world you are talking about as it relates to Rickea Jackson then just shut up. You probably are just looking to blame anyone instead of placing the blame where it should go.

Reactions: xtpsrh08123
The interesting thing on this forum is that people think we’re playing bad teams. The LV’s schedule is a beast, and all of these teams aren’t going to back down because of who we are. We will be fine. No one likes losing, but give other teams some credit once in a while.

You sensitive lady Vol fans need to be on meds. I am a realist, this team has no coaching and no chemistry. We just got beat on our home floor by a perennial middle of the road ACC team. My dog jumped up and turned the channel. He said he had had enough of this lady Vol team.

Your poor dog isn't too bright; otherwise, he would have informed you that the "perennial middle of the road ACC team" is currently ranked #9 nationally. His being a big fan of WCBB and all.

He does have a fairly impressive vocabulary...for a mutt.

The players that took the place of Jackson, Franklin, and Hollingshead 3 of 15 today. Add Walker's 0 for 3 and there you have 3 of 18 and that just can't happen gives you almost no chance the win. The defense after the first quarter gave us a chance but such poor play by these players on offense killed us.

I'm a TK fan...she's in her 4th year...after last season, she should be playing much better than this!![hands down]...She's the tallest player on the court and should be avg at least or close to a double-double...She's has been really needed this season and hasn't shown up yet!! Lady Vols, with all of the TO's should have won [again] today ☹😬
She just seems very slow, sluggish, and lackadaisical to me...like she depends too much on her height and not enough on quickness, jumping, and agility

Proud of this team!! Played top ten team to a standstill with multiple hands tied behind our back!
TK looked more like last year.
Hope Hollingshead and Franklin get through protocol quickly and Rikea finds her way. I am rooting for that young lady 100%!!

The interesting thing on this forum is that people think we’re playing bad teams. The LV’s schedule is a beast, and all of these teams aren’t going to back down because of who we are. We will be fine. No one likes losing, but give other teams some credit once in a while.
Third best sch. in the womens basketball

I think were now in just make the NCAA tournament mode. I think if these players all come together it still would be a fairly scary feeling for a one seed to play them at the end of the season. Of course they all have to get on the same page and if some are breaking rules they have to either change or leave the team.

VN Store

Back