4. Ohio St (Playoff)
5. Tennessee (Orange Bowl)
6. Alabama (Sugar Bowl)
7. Clemson (Orange Bowl)
8. Kansas St (Sugar Bowl)
9. Utah (Rose Bowl vs Penn St)
10. USC (Cotton Bowl vs Tulane 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣)

Last edited:
I don’t know that you can drop USC to where Utah will be. Utah should move up a little, and be the highest ranked PAC 12 team. I guess you could move Utah to 9, Washington to 10, and USC to 11/12? Logically, not that logic applies here, USC should be behind Utah for sure.

I don’t know that you can drop USC to where Utah will be. Utah should move up a little, and be the highest ranked PAC 12 team. I guess you could move Utah to 9, Washington to 10, and USC to 11/12? Logically, not that logic applies here, USC should be behind Utah for sure.
Utah will move higher than that. They have a conference championship now.

Reactions: Bleed-Orange
Bama will get invited to The Show. Hide and watch. After which, Saban retires, it's the only way he will leave the game, one last shot at The Show.
Bama is not jumping a one loss OSU especially with 4 members of the CFP having Big 10 ties. This is the season the big 10 finally gets 2 teams in.

TCU would need to also lose likely by a significant margin for Bama to get in

I’m not sure they really can, or should I should say. They loss to Florida, UCLA, and Oregon. None of them were blow outs (3, 10, and 3 points respectively), but three losses would limit them to me to be much higher than that.
They are definitely moving ahead of Penn St and USC will slot in right behind Utah because they have more quality wins than Penn St, along with playing for a conference championship. How high Utah goes depends on what Clemson does in their conference championship imo. Without other chaos ensuing, if Clemson wins, they will be ranked at 7th, Utah 8th, USC 9th, Penn St 10th. It’s a fluid situation with the conference titles being played.

Reactions: robbymoore94

VN Store

Back