Poll: Prefer Sugar Bowl or Orange Bowl. List reason for preference below.

Sugar Bowl or Orange Bowl?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well we beat Bama, and dog whipped the only other team to beat Bama this year. So how is it we trail them in the polls? Obviously, the horrible double loss of the game and Hooker at SC has pushed us behind them, and they have last year's Heisman winner. But it stinks big time.
It's because we don't have an A on our uniforms and they're orange.

Same resume in crimson is above Alabamas resume in orange.

Reactions: onevol74
Although it's been a LONG time since we've been in the Orange Bowl, and that has always seemed to me to be one if the very most prestigeous ones ... I only live an hour from the Sugar, so might could make it to that one. 😁

Reactions: ATC_VOL
I voted Orange but only because I want to play Clemson. If it is NC, I don't care which bowl we go too.

I vote Orange.

1. Kickoff time: Prime time vs noon.

2. Venue: I personally prefer Miami to New Orleans.

3. Opponent: I would prefer to play UNC or Clemson over K-State.
I just want orange because more than likely if we get sugar that means Bama snuck in the playoffs and I don’t want that

Reactions: onevol74
Orange. I don't mind spending a week in the Miami area and will take my grandkids/daughters. I just don't care for New Orleans that much and would only be there 48 hours if we end up in the Sugar.

Reactions: allvol123
Orange. Beating Clemson would carry more clout than K State. DJ doesnt scare me. Never been to Miami.

I vote Orange.

1. Kickoff time: Prime time vs noon.

2. Venue: I personally prefer Miami to New Orleans.

3. Opponent: I would prefer to play UNC or Clemson over K-State.
Exactly this for me. The only reason to vote Sugar is old school tradition.

Reactions: posivol
Orange, I want the Orange vs Orange Orange Bowl vs Clemson, especially after Dabo ran his mouth and then was too busy talking and forgot to come to play SC

Reactions: posivol
I think we roll Clemson and UNC.
K-State would be a tough out , they play solid D and have a running back that’s hard to get your hand on. Watch him this week vs TCU , K-State will beat TCU this week . Should have beat them the first time if their quarterback didn’t go down . Now the back up is fine tuned and playing well . TCU will be lucky if they are in this rematch. Deuce Vaughn is the running back . Dude is good.
GOVOLS!!!!!! Would love to play K-State. Big12 this year was waaaaay better than the sorry ass ACC.

Normally the Sugar Bowl with the SEC History. But, I would much rather play Clemson/ Dabo in the Orange. If we can overtake Clemson in recruiting in the Carolinas, we can start to dominate like we did in the 90's. North Carolina, South Carolina, and Virginia should be one of the most important recruiting areas for us (only behind TN and the Atlanta area).

I want Sugar if it means we are ahead of Alabama. If they somehow get in the playoffs then I'd prefer to visit Miami though I've always wanted to ride the train to New Orleans.

Ninja edit: If Nico goes to the bowl game I wonder how he will feel about us playing his cousin if we play Clemson.
Nico loves the Vols as much as we do lol.

VN Store

Back