Tennessee boosters

Orange defense

Blood runneth orange in my veins
UT had minor disputes with five of the 18 Level 1 violations that the NCAA found during its investigation. Otherwise, it agreed generally that rules were broken and that almost $60,000 of cash or gifts were provided to players and their families by Pruitt, his wife and numerous coaches, recruiting staff and at least one booster.

Can someone name all of the Tennessee boosters, because it looks like one is involved now in this mess? What would Tennessee do to that booster that was involved?

Reactions: AdoptedVOL
Pruitt, his wife, and one booster involved in cash payouts. Wonder what he did? How will they handle him?

UT had minor disputes with five of the 18 Level 1 violations that the NCAA found during its investigation. Otherwise, it agreed generally that rules were broken and that almost $60,000 of cash or gifts were provided to players and their families by Pruitt, his wife and numerous coaches, recruiting staff and at least one booster.

Can someone name all of the Tennessee boosters, because it looks like one is involved now in this mess? What would Tennessee do to that booster that was involved?
You know how many boosters there are? Technically if you pay for a recruit to do something and contribute to the program even in a minor monetary fashion you’re a booster.

We had one in Memphis that the program told repeatedly to stop giving money to recruits and he still persisted. Sometimes you can’t control you can only distance yourself from these people.

You know how many boosters there are? Technically if you pay for a recruit to do something and contribute to the program even in a minor monetary fashion you’re a booster.

We had one in Memphis that the program told repeatedly to stop giving money to recruits and he still persisted. Sometimes you can’t control you can only distance yourself from these people.
Thank you! I didn’t know about that part in Memphis. Now, the only part that I can remember is, is that Penny Hardaway was a booster for Memphis at the time he gave that player money once, but that was before he became a coach for the university. That was during his high school coaching though, right?

The spiked cider at your Thanksgiving must have been better than it was at our house because you seem to have forgotten NIL is here now.

Fall asleep in the recliner, my man. Your memory will return after a nap.
I had a great Thanksgiving, but just tired. I think what the 60,000 dollar pay out to recruits that had the booster involved was before the NIL came in?

Thank you! I didn’t know about that part in Memphis. Now, the only part that I can remember is, is that Penny Hardaway was a booster for Memphis at the time he gave that player money once, but that was before he became a coach for the university. That was during his high school coaching though, right?
It goes way back….

VN Store

Back