The Zone official Thanksgiving Thread

Ham is on, the best macaroni is in the crockpot thanks to @volwindy 😉. Tiffany is working on the cornbread and the dressing. Fixing to get the potatoes cut up, and I'll put the turkey breast in in about an hour. Dogs are just laying in the floor staring at us, they know they'll get some later 🤣

Thanks to either volwindy or volnexile, i made smoked Goudamac & cheese this year for the first time. Sooo good! Thanks ladies!

Never heard of it so I checked Tuner. Lol, they have it. I hit comments to see what others are saying. I get good info from them usually. That conversation got uuugly. Lol.

View attachment 517564
I didn't know anything about it, but the girls talked me into it. It's pretty good, we all liked it. I didn't see anything Ghey though 👀

I didn't know anything about it, but the girls talked me into it. It's pretty good, we all liked it. I didn't see anything Ghey though 👀
I may try it sometime.

I'm watching the 1994 version of Miracle on 34th Street.

While looking for The Santa Clause movies I found "The Santa Clauses" it's a series. 3 episodes in season 1 already. Gonna watch them tomorrow.

Reactions: joevol33
You're welcome, but to be honest I wasn't trying to help. Lol, I was just playing.

If you really wanted to do something, I'd go in the direction of the chili sauce idea just Not the above one or a mustard sauce. I don't want sauce with mine but I could see a mustard/horseradish...maybe Wasabi, and garlic. I'd dip them in my key lime stone crab sauce, but I could dip peanut butter cups in that stuff. It's like a tropical spicy honey mustard with a freshness twist.

Anyway, If I have a pound of leftover sausage balls Friday morning, I'm making a batch of gravy, sitting down with the 2 and calling it a day.
Update: I brought out the sausage balls and asked if anyone wanted any dipping sauce. They all shrank back in horror. Excellent. 😎

2 dozen big sausage balls gone in 20 minutes.

I may try it sometime.

I'm watching the 1994 version of Miracle on 34th Street.

While looking for The Santa Clause movies I found "The Santa Clauses" it's a series. 3 episodes in season 1 already. Gonna watch them tomorrow.
I saw that advertised on Disney, let me know if you like it.

Reactions: Behr

VN Store

Back