I’m sooooo sick of everyone worrying about uniforms

Sometimes I think some of the fans are more concerned with uniforms than the game itself.
Man those unis looked great.....😁

Reactions: FallCreekVols
I’ll never understand why some people get their panties in a wad about what other fans think or say.

I’ve heard “Don’t look ahead.” “Don’t overlook a certain team.” “Don’t be so concerned about what uniform combo the team is wearing, just win.”

Newsflash, FANS DON’T PLAY.

No one should tell anyone how to think or how to “fan”. End of discussion.

Happy Thanksgiving!!

I’m so sick of…

TN being ridiculed by the media and by other social media fan sites after all the things that have happens to us over the years and this past weekend

I’ll never understand why some people get their panties in a wad about what other fans think or say.

I’ve heard “Don’t look ahead.” “Don’t overlook a certain team.” “Don’t be so concerned about what uniform combo the team is wearing, just win.”

Newsflash, FANS DON’T PLAY.

No one should tell anyone how to think or how to “fan”. End of discussion.

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Exactly.

The team and people worrying about what uniforms the players wear! This to me is a distraction . Sho else feels this way or am I all alone on this ?
Are the players texting you about their concerns? If so, good for you. If not, how do you know what they're worrying about?

If you don't happen to like a thread on VN about uniforms, don't read it. Or do you feel you have to read this site wall to wall to keep your fan card?

VN Store

Back