FL RB Trey Sanders

Small has the most 20+ yard runs and the longest on the books. He doesn't fumble and is the best blocker too. Also, he has the least amount of lost yardage. He just can't stay healthy.

Also a step too slow at times. He’s had a few runs where if he had an extra gear he’d have gone the distance.

And how would those stats show that the blocking for 3 yards was there, but he got -2? If there are stats for that, I’m sure you can find them either way.
That’s my point there isn’t a stat for that but it’s obvious if you watch all his runs.

Derrick Henry, TJ Yeldon, Kenyan Drake, Alvin Kamara…. Seems like I’m missing one but they were LOADED….. Alabama’s running back room has really dropped off in recent years.
That whole team was loaded. They've still been getting to rated kids, but that goes back to the whole start ratings argument. There's still a lot of bad evaluations due to all the x-factors. That's what I like about this staff. It seems they place a much greater emphasis on those x-factors.

Reactions: Smokey19rt
Derrick Henry, TJ Yeldon, Kenyan Drake, Alvin Kamara…. Seems like I’m missing one but they were LOADED….. Alabama’s running back room has really dropped off in recent years.
Gibbs is going to be an NFL starter as well. Kamara wasn’t a factor then anyway. He’d be 2nd to Henry.

As they just had Josh Jacobs, Najee Harris, etc drafted in the 1st round and Jahmyr Gibbs could be a 1st round pick this year

As they just had Josh Jacobs, Najee Harris, etc drafted in the 1st round and Jahmyr Gibbs could be a 1st round pick this year
They use to have a stable of backs…. They still have teally good running backs but not quite the depth they use to have…. Brian Robinson was a stud last year as well.

The back your thinking of Atlee Tenpenny who was killed in a car crash shortly after arriving at Alabama

The back your thinking of Atlee Tenpenny who was killed in a car crash shortly after arriving at Alabama
Played two seasons at Bama…then transferred twice in a year’s span before the accident.

Reactions: Vols1117
Yet I just named 2
Good for you. I am sure you’ll sleep better tonight knowing you diffused a very general statement. My point is that qb and lineman are prized above all and the days of drafting RB heavy in the first round are over. RBs are an economy buy in drafts now….late 2nd round and later

VN Store

Back