Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why didn't they use the same packages from the UK game.? Come on man...that was a horrific game plan. It was gross stupidity...and not adjusting in the 2nd half...just doing the same crap as the first half was even more stupid.

Why were dudes bailing out and giving 10 yard cushions again? Why were none of the blitz packages from the UK and Bama game used? They made it ridiculously easy.

I don't know. I'm not happy that we got wrecked but we are still 9-2 with one regular season game to play and not many believed we would be where we are before the season. Life is full of ups and downs and if you let the downs prevent you from enjoying the ups then you will miss a lot of enjoyment that this life has to offer. Two cents offered.

Last edited:
Glitch the amount of stupid that has permeated this board since the SC game beyond baffling.

I wanted to stay away but I love this team and they have accomplished too much to let the miserable few tarnish and dimish what they have done. Things rarely go as we hope or plan so you can either enjoy the ride or not. I choose to take the bad with the good and not drop the good in the toilet and cover myself with the bad and wallow on the ground in the filth.

Glitch the amount of stupid that has permeated this board since the SC game beyond baffling.

Also, it is and it isn't. There has always been an army of miserable waiting for us to trip up so they can come in here and sow filth and discord. Some folks want to be miserable and they want others to be as miserable as they are because in some twisted way that makes them feel better about their own misery.

Some of y'all are the fools that booed the 2016 Vols at halftime of the Florida game. We got punched in the face. So what? Sack up! (Ladies feel free to up whatever you would prefer) I hope this team doesn't have the same amount of quit as the fan base. If they do then we will lose to Andy cause some of y'all are just straight toxic.
Rack up. . .

Thank god those stupid ugly ass orange helmets are gone
Those things need to be burnt
I knew they would be blamed.
I love them. Think they’d really look good with the orange pants.
but I can understand people superstitiously associating them now with that horrendous night in Columbia.
maybe we wait a year or two to bring them back and win a game in them.

Some of y'all are the fools that booed the 2016 Vols at halftime of the Florida game. We got punched in the face. So what? Sack up! (Ladies feel free to up whatever you would prefer) I hope this team doesn't have the same amount of quit as the fan base. If they do then we will lose to Andy cause some of y'all are just straight toxic.
Dee called.

I knew they would be blamed.
I love them. Think they’d really look good with the orange pants.
but I can understand people superstitiously associating them now with that horrendous night in Columbia.
maybe we wait a year or two to bring them back and win a game in them.
No
I just hated them and they resembled Clemson too much
White helmet with the orange power T is the best followed by the grey helmet
Didn’t like the all black helmet but did like the helmet we used last year with the black unis

Reactions: Johnny Majors
One thing that really influences how teams perform is confidence. The offense had had confidence all year until lately. While they didn't play terribly bad they weren't on their normal game. Add to that we've lost our QB, the leader of the offense. The confidence has to have taken a hit, to what degree I guess we'll see Saturday.

As to the defense, how do you gain your confidence back after the total annihilation that they experienced Saturday. It was a beat down of epic proportion. First couple of first downs allowed and does the defense, yet again let the doubts creep in and fold up the tents?

We have an offense that most likely will take a step back. That means the defense will have to be expected to carry an even greater load. Not sure if that's possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back