'24 TN DB Boo Carter (Tennessee)

Old men chasing after young studs -- Recruiting 101
Boo Carter is a year out.
He is a great catch, Tennessee will be a good fit for him but he is going to do what he is going to do.
We don't need a year of Drama with this recruit and speculating where he lands.
Things change and who knows who will be on staff in 2024.

Reactions: Smokey19rt
Old men chasing after young studs -- Recruiting 101
Boo Carter is a year out.
He is a great catch, Tennessee will be a good fit for him but he is going to do what he is going to do.
We don't need a year of Drama with this recruit and speculating where he lands.
Things change and who knows who will be on staff in 2024.

The only drama that ever exists in recruiting is the drama manufactured from fans demanding to know where a kid is going. This recruit will be no different

His Instagram has been all LSU since the big debacle on here and his visit there. They coincidentally happened at the same time.

Honestly, who cares. If a tiff on a message board completely changed his recruitment, I’m not going to lose sleep over it. The 2024 class is going to be exceptional with or without Boo.

Honestly, who cares. If a tiff on a message board completely changed his recruitment, I’m not going to lose sleep over it. The 2024 class is going to be exceptional with or without Boo.
This isn't for you directly, but people can't have it both ways. They can't complain about not getting elite DBs, but also say who cares if an elite DB is swayed elsewhere by his mother having a spat with fans. You and some others keep acting like this has to do with Boo directly. He wasn't on here arguing with anyone. No he won't make or break this class, but if he ends up an All-American elsewhere people will be on here asking how the coaches messed up and let him get away.

How so? It's like some UT fans intentionally sabotage success because it makes them feel good to be a victim. Arguing with parents, dismissing kids, spreading rumors.
I don’t agree with the arguing, with anyone really. But at the same time I also don’t see anything to be gained from the other side either.

What would I gain to argue with fans online of a university that my son is being recruited at? Just seems very childish and avoidable.

This isn't for you directly, but people can't have it both ways. They can't complain about not getting elite DBs, but also say who cares if an elite DB is swayed elsewhere by his mother having a spat with fans. You and some others keep acting like this has to do with Boo directly. He wasn't on here arguing with anyone. No he won't make or break this class, but if he ends up an All-American elsewhere people will be on here asking how the coaches messed up and let him get away.

Always respect your posts and understand what you're saying. If he doesn't come here there will definitely be people saying that.

If the coaches want him on the hill then I do. Nothing but a fan here.

None of that gives her a free pass for the way she acted on here. The 🎤 drop was grade school! I never interacted or gave her any crap. Some did and it was too much but she brought it on. He will choose how he chooses and the Vols will be ok either way.

VN Store

Back