Coach Joy running the show?

Ladyvol93

Has anyone else noticed how much “input” Coach Joy McCorvey seems to have this year? I’ve been to games and she looks to be doing ALL the substitutions and is constantly in Kellie’s ear. I understand assistants will have input from time to time, but it almost seems like too much! Kellie ran the program last year and things looked different. Maybe I’m wrong, but just curious if anyone else had noticed this.

Oh boy,
joy joy.
200.gif

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Like I said maybe I’m wrong and just looking in the wrong place? I do think majority of our problem is too many promises have been made to transfers that can’t be kept.

I think you may be just a little off base here, BUT I’m not dismissing your claim. When I went to a couple of games, I always thought Jon was running the show as I’ve seen him doing a lot of what you’re describing Joy is doing. However, that’s what assistants are there for, but it’s ALWAYS the head coach’s show.

Has anyone else noticed how much “input” Coach Joy McCorvey seems to have this year? I’ve been to games and she looks to be doing ALL the substitutions and is constantly in Kellie’s ear. I understand assistants will have input from time to time, but it almost seems like too much! Kellie ran the program last year and things looked different. Maybe I’m wrong, but just curious if anyone else had noticed this.

I remember it being like that last year too.

Reactions: chuckiepoo

2 minutes in,,,,"You win in life, with people"

Coach Joy is people

Jon is people
Coach Sam is people
these players are people

2 minutes in,,,,"You win in life, with people"

Coach Joy is people

Jon is people
Coach Sam is people
these players are people

Key word is WIN!!! Which we ain’t doing. Agree that Kellie needs to surround herself with good people.
I am people
You are people, but don’t think we should be assistants for the Lady Vols 😂

Reactions: Flovol
Oh lawd. It's probably not be the best idea to add to Kellie's stress by putting this theory out into the universe for her to have to address if it grows legs on social media. 😢

I have heard nothing but praises about the amazing job both Joy and Samantha are doing, and I feel extremely fortunate they are Lady Vols.

I'm just impressed that Joy can add invisibility to her list of talents. It looks as though Kellie is patrolling the sidelines alone, but now we know that Joy is "always in her ear."

Maybe they're communicating through hidden mics. Or hand signals. It looks as though Kellie may be wearing a decoder ring.

Who knew?

Welcome!

I am no better and neither are you
We are the same whatever we do
You love me, you hate me, you know me and then
You can't figure out the bag I'm in
And so on and so on and scooby-doobie doo bee

Ooo, sha sha
We got to live together

I am everyday people

Reactions: chuckiepoo and Lucy
Just for the record I am running the show starting today that is. I didn't have anything to do with any of the other games excepting Rutgers and UMass. I pitched in on them. I'll run it though and if for any reason I fail then we can always get Joy to do it, but she is not doing it now it is me starting today that is.

VN Store

Back