‘23 TN EDGE Taylor Wein

Speed AND instincts.

So sick of seeing him be out of position All the damn time...
That long TD for Mizzou should have been an easy INT for Tank, but instead he knocks his own teammate out of the play...smh

The Mizzou game in 2020 same thing.
Georgia earlier. I honestly don't believe we would have beaten Bama had Tank been able to play.

Hate to say it, but agree. There is lots of room for improvement at both Safety spots. I'd like to see Charles and Walker starting there next year. Or McDonald and Charles, with Walker at Star. Some combination of those 3. The CBs have actually improved, especially after inserting Turnage and Slaughter in there. And I think Matthews might be special enough as a freshman to factor in.

I know. But, we aren’t that far off the 85 unless I’m mistaken. The 2023 class is also close to full. We’re probably being pretty selective in who we take. You’ve got priority targets like Carter, Hobbs, M’Pemba, Davis, etc. I’m sure the staff is probably waiting to see how those shake out.
They've already made room for one scholarship in the 23 class and will probably make room for more

Hate to say it, but agree. There is lots of room for improvement at both Safety spots. I'd like to see Charles and Walker starting there next year. Or McDonald and Charles, with Walker at Star. Some combination of those 3. The CBs have actually improved, especially after inserting Turnage and Slaughter in there. And I think Matthews might be special enough as a freshman to factor in.
D. Slaughter may make the move back to safety. We also have Turrentine who could be a factor in that safety competition. The one to watch might be Jourdan Thomas at safety.

Robinson has the potential to play SDE or eventually move inside. This kid is another EDGE rusher. Not the same.
Kid is listed on his HUDL as 6'5 245, that isn't much smaller than Robinson and has MUCH more explosiveness off the edge, you think a 6'5 frame couldn't hold a few more pounds and keep that athleticism?

Kid is listed on his HUDL as 6'5 245, that isn't much smaller than Robinson and has MUCH more explosiveness off the edge, you think a 6'5 frame couldn't hold a few more pounds and keep that athleticism?
Robinson is 6'6" and almost 270 now. That's a big difference. That's why I was saying Robinson has a chance to eventually move inside, especially on passing downs.

Reactions: Orange.
Wein also appears to be Oklahoma bound.

Reactions: BucVol98

VN Store

Back