Kentucky lost again

Oh I hope I see it like 20 more times.

But just saying, there's at least 2 more times I want to see it regardless of the other times.

Yes indeed, but I'm thinking 2 losses against a certain team that wears orange in the regular season + 2 more against that same team in postseason tournaments.

Last edited:
Reactions: VolsSportsFan
Yes indeed, but I'm thinking 2 losses against a certain team that wears orange in the regular season + 2 more from against same team in postseason tournaments.

Ahhhh

giphy.gif

Dickinson completely out played Tshibwe today as Michigan lost 73-69 to Kentucky.
I’m not sure I’d say completely outplayed. Oscar still had his usual double double and only took 10 shots to Dickinsons’s 22. Wish Michigan would’ve won though.

Kentucky sounds pretty beatable this season
They have been beatable every season Barnes has been here. That’s not me necessarily saying that Barnes is the best coach ever or that he doesn’t have some flaws, but I haven’t been scared of Kentucky since he has been here.

Reactions: Jeff Clark
They have been beatable every season Barnes has been here. That’s not me necessarily saying that Barnes is the best coach ever or that he doesn’t have some flaws, but I haven’t been scared of Kentucky since he has been here.
I love it that with Coach Barnes Tennessee can slug it out with the Blue Bloods.

VN Store

Back