Orange Bowl

I just saw where they have us playing in the Orange bowl down here in beautiful Miami...I'd be ok with that...Plus it is against a team we owe a beating to....North Carolina

Our last Orange Bowl contributed greatly to a national championship the next year. Maybe something good would come of this one as well.

Last edited:
Would be very happy to get into any NY6 bowl that wants us this year no matter who we play.. I just want us to bring our A game like we did against Bama, or LSU, or Kentucky.

This. Imagine at the start of this season. I come up to you and say hey we will be undefeated through 8 games, beat Bama, UF and LSU, and will make a NY6 bowl? Would you have believed me?

This. Imagine at the start of this season. I come up to you and say hey we will be undefeated through 8 games, beat Bama, UF and LSU, and will make a NY6 bowl? Would you have believed me?
I would have laughed to be honest. That's why no matter the outcome of Saturday as bad as it stung, I'm still so happy with all that we've accomplished this year with a second year head coach at that! We also still have a very good opportunity to win 11 games this year. That still blows my mind.

I would have laughed to be honest. That's why no matter the outcome of Saturday as bad as it stung, I'm still so happy with all that we've accomplished this year with a second year head coach at that! We also still have a very good opportunity to win 11 games this year. That still blows my mind.

Completely agree. That loss hurt really bad. Especially since we lost Hooker as well. But this season has been awesome.

Yeah that would be a bad matchup unless we got some pressure. We just made a reject OU QB look like the Heisman frontrunner, this guy is actually in the conversation.

I just saw where they have us playing in the Orange bowl down here in beautiful Miami...I'd be ok with that...Plus it is against a team we owe a beating to....North Carolina
Man, honestly i dont think this defense wants a piece of Drake May. That kid is incredible.

I'm seeing a lot of Cotton Bowl vs Tulane, Coastal Carolina, UCF talk too
Those would be intriguing matchups but not ones I would want to get involved with...we're trying to build momentum with this bowl game into next season with a 'new starting' QB and hopefully retooled Defense - last thing we need is to drop a game to a G5 school.

Reactions: tbh

VN Store

Back