What is going on with Georgia fans?

what Kirby dumbass does is steal from everyone else who gains success. VOLS were successful at social, so he hired a bunch of internet influencers to do the same (probs gave them a raptor). They are all over the place, even here.

Reactions: LadyVolette
What is up with their fixation on us? Every video I've watched. Every message board I've visited. Every comment on every story about us. No matter where, it's all the same thing. Bulldogs fans popping up out of the woodwork reveling in our loss.

Why? They're number 1. They beat us. But the fixation they have had on us since the week of our game with them is....weird. Bama is our rival and after a week or 2 they seemed to not care so much. Yet, here's Georgia just focused on us. Even more than South Carolina fans.

It's just weird.
Georgia fans hate Tennessee more than any other team. Lou can't go a video without throwing shade at UT. Just watch and you will see exactly what I'm talking about

Georgia fans hate Tennessee more than any other team. Lou can't go a video without throwing shade at UT. Just watch and you will see exactly what I'm talking about

Not true! I think I can speak for most of the fan base when I say Florida is by far our most hated rival.

What is up with their fixation on us? Every video I've watched. Every message board I've visited. Every comment on every story about us. No matter where, it's all the same thing. Bulldogs fans popping up out of the woodwork reveling in our loss.

Why? They're number 1. They beat us. But the fixation they have had on us since the week of our game with them is....weird. Bama is our rival and after a week or 2 they seemed to not care so much. Yet, here's Georgia just focused on us. Even more than South Carolina fans.

It's just weird.
If you aren’t going to knock their teeth out it’s best to not interact with them

They know Huepel is a great playcaller and a true threat to their reign of the East and the SEC as a whole. Once he gets a full 4 years of top rated recruits and a better defense Georgia will lose their edge against us. They are scared

It's just weird.

I’ll answer that. Vol Twitter and your social media fans were relentless after y’all beat UK. Your fans came into Georgia Facebook groups and trolled the hell out of us. Y’all were going to roll into Athens and lay “fiddy” on us, y’all were going to blow us out, y’all were going to bring 25K fans to Athens, y’all were this, y’all were that.

Then we won. Then the only reason we won was because of of the rain and you “won” the second half. You’d beat us on a neutral field. It was still relentless.

To be frank, the social media fanbase (Twitter, Facebook) is an embarrassment but I’m sure that goes for many fanbases. Up until that loss last night y’all were still trolling our pages.

To top it off, the national media disrespected us leading up to that game with y’all. That’s not a UT issue but still part of it. Herbstreit every time y’all made a good play against UK would say “you watching that Kirby?” and then all of game day picked y’all to beat us in our house where we’ve lost one time since 2017.

So I’d ask the same of this fanbase. We aren’t really rivals but you’d think we were based on that.

Last edited:
what Kirby dumbass does is steal from everyone else who gains success. VOLS were successful at social, so he hired a bunch of internet influencers to do the same (probs gave them a raptor). They are all over the place, even here.

Kirby "stole" his success from the Vols? Maybe stole their soul and will to live. :D

Vols haven't been really successful since Kirby was a player.

Only Vol I know Kirby hired was Angela K. -- who has been great for the Dawgs recruiting dept.
https://twitter.com/angelakirkk
ak.jpg

Reactions: OklahomaDawg
They know our season is over, so they are just piling on now. It's not going to stop until the Vols start beating them and upsetting their playoff hopes again.

Because many VOL fans say the outcome of our game with them was just because of playing there, crowd noise, or rain, etc.. They take that as disrespect and they don’t like being disrespected.

Bingo. There was no “good game” after that one. It was nothing but excuses.

Look I’m a life long Vols fan and I have the misfortune of living in Georgia.( Back to Tennessee in two years.) When grown men get down on all fours and bark like dogs yes there is something wrong with their fans. Sick obsession about their team and They respect no other team if they feel a threat. Most of these fans have no joy in their lives except their football team and in many cases the crystal meth they abuse. It is enjoyable when they lose and they will lose. Domestic violence hits high in the charts when they lose.
I don’t wanna hear this, you know how many times I got on rivals forums to see the pulse of their teams and I would see vol fans spewing toxicity?? Telling the teams they suck and vols by fiddy!!
Every week, every team we’ve played this season vol fans did this, they would troll rivals forums.
That’s why everybody loves it when we lose bc when we have a good team we are some of the most toxic fans.
… I will say atleast we don’t bark at people though lol GBO!!

What moron watches Uncle loser. He’s the drunk driving loser that’s been busted several times risking innocent lives because he can’t control himself. Accident waiting to happen.

Older GA fans still remember TN beating them 9 straight years. I think the series is tied @ 17 over the last 34 years.

It's just weird.
They are lost... They don't even know who to vote for

It's just weird.
Bama fans are the same way, 2 loses (1 to us) and they are acting like they are mightier than us, they suck this year.

Okay, I'll bite. How exactly is Georgia second fiddle to Tennessee?
The stadium, the crowd, the pre-game, the ritual, the pageantry, the history, and just the overall tradition. GA is second fiddle to TN across the board athletically.... except for women's gymnastics.

VN Store

Back