Game Thread: (11/12) Lady Vols 63 - UCLA. 80

We already know we’re losing this game. If we lose the next game, will you be concerned? This question is really for loyalists but what would our record need to be for you all to be alarmed? We started the season ranked #4 but will be 2-3 after this game, with one loss to an unranked team.
Of course I'm concerned. But, as I said in a different post in this thread, the SEC will get 8 or 9 teams into the NCAA tournament.
Would you bet money today that Tennessee doesn't make it ?

Reactions: Volfaninfl2
Weak! Jackson was All American Freshman, leading scorer in SEC. Powell was all Big 10, no excuses for this coaching staff. Plenty of undeveloped talent on this team.
Wasn’t talking about Rickea but Powell is undersized to me, the Pg should be 5’10 atleast in my opinion.

I disagree . This team has final 4 talent.
Without final 4 coaching. I keep the faith that this team could be our 10
Loss regular season national champion part 2 team or even hollys terrible regular season in which she somehow made the elite 8. Right now I’m just here watching no emotions. Just continue to lose and minor celebrate a win at this point.

Reactions: UT Challenger
Of course I'm concerned. But, as I said in a different post in this thread, the SEC will get 8 or 9 teams into the NCAA tournament.
Would you bet money today that Tennessee doesn't make it ?

I think we will which honestly I don’t like cause I’d happily take a season without a tournament if it means we get a competent coach

Just here waiting for all the defend this crap until the end fans. This is Holly 2.0

It looks bad. She's putting herself on the hot seat. It might be as bad as it looks. It might not be. But It's only mid-November. Lots of ball to play yet. Let's let the season play out and see what happens before coming to conclusions. As someone posted earlier - one of Pat's NC teams lost 10 games.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back