The worst program choke ever

Oh calm down. Georgia Southern, Vandy in 2005 (and look out for this year), Memphis in '96 with Peyton behind center, the loss to LSU in the SEC Championship game...

None of us expected this kind of season. God bless our Vols. This debacle will motivate some big stuff. Hail Heupel. Enjoy the fact that we actually are respected again.

I just hate to see it end for Hooker this way. No Heisman. Doubt he even gets an invite after tonight. His career at Tennessee ends with a blowout loss to the Cocks…

Reactions: Proud Army Wife
‘96 Memphis hurt too….and was a Major choke job, but nothing was on the line. Believe I’m going to have to take off the rest of the year…..to preserve my health 😅

2001 was worse but this was pretty epic. You let a team score 63 points after they scored 6 points on a fake punt last week lol. It’s so bad you have to laugh at it.

Reactions: dduncan4163
Oh calm down. Georgia Southern, Vandy in 2005 (and look out for this year), Memphis in '96 with Peyton behind center, the loss to LSU in the SEC Championship game...

None of us expected this kind of season. God bless our Vols. This debacle will motivate some big stuff. Hail Heupel. Enjoy the fact that we actually are respected again.
Heupel needs to grow a pair and start letting heads roll tomorrow morning. He won’t I’m sure though. The defensive schemes in this game were all time bad. Out of position… playing 12-15 yards off receivers… no blitzing. Pure stupidity.

VN Store

Back