Something is amiss.

90 Vol

Let's Goooo!
We’re in the hunt for the playoffs and this is what we do. This loss is on everyone on the coaching staff and every player on the roster. The team seemed disinterested in playing a football game today and this baffles me. Do we have locker room issues or something? I just can’t wrap my mind around this performance against a mediocre South Carolina team with so much on the line.

South Carolina was the better team on this night. Simple as that. They out coached us and flat out out played us on both lines of scrimmage. We got embarrassed by a garbage football program in a season where we had a real shot to make some serious waves. Now we are back to being laughingstocks again. Pathetic.

We’re in the hunt for the playoffs and this is what we do. This loss is on everyone on the coaching staff and every player on the roster. The team seemed disinterested in playing a football game today and this baffles me. Do we have locker room issues or something? I just can’t wrap my mind around this performance against a mediocre South Carolina team with so much on the line.
Its very odd. I expected to turn a corner tonight maybe take a lead back. But the defense looked lost. The loss of Jeremy Banks was huge. Kind of wondering the impact of that and the players that look to him as a leader..

You had it made, everything there for the taking, the whole world ripe like a plum falling into your hands and
you-blew-it-blew-it.gif

Now we will actually have to fight just to win against Vandy. Yes, I realized the refs were completely and utterly corrupt like I have not seen in any game all season against any team but flat out, we could not play and we gave up at the end.

F@#ked by the cocks. What a dissapointment.

10-2 is still a pretty good season. Wont have to worry about CFP anymore though. Team just wasn't capable when it came time to be champions. They cant win on the road. Supprising considering how they did early in the season.

I suppose this means Citrus is in our future.

Nobody gave this team a chance to win 9 games to be honest. Rattler sucked early in the year but is a 5* that hit his stride at the right time. This ain't on the coaches or players. We'll be fine. If we're being honest with ourselves there's a rebuild ahead of us. Somebody started a thread several days ago that rebuilds are a thing of the past. Wrong. Even Danny White has recently said it's a few years. We'll be fine. But we ain't making a playoff game this year.

Last edited:
Heupel is a great offensive coach. Not good, great. But he has ignored the issues on offense all year. Look at his biggest critics at UCF. It was all a hit his disconnection from the problems on defense. Remember, each year their record got worse. In his 3rd and last year, they were ranked 2nd in the nation in offense, exactly where we were entering this game.
DEFENSE wins championships. Period, end of fuggin story.

South Carolina was the better team on this night. Simple as that. They out coached us and flat out out played us on both lines of scrimmage. We got embarrassed by a garbage football program in a season where we had a real shot to make some serious waves. Now we are back to being laughingstocks again. Pathetic.
I get it but did ya think they woulda gone this far.. been a great year so far..

This defensive performance is bad enough to warrant firing the DC on the spot.

Offense hasn’t been great either. I think USC has the worst rush defense in the league. What have we rushed for?

Can’t rush when your defense is getting lit up with TDs every time they touch the ball and Hooker can’t hit anything beyond 10 yards. Tillman at this point seems like a liability on offense. He’s playing like he’s trying not to get hurt and Hooker is forcing the ball to him. Hyatt didn’t help when he all of a sudden can’t catch anything.

Can’t rush when your defense is getting lit up with TDs every time they touch the ball and Hooker can’t hit anything beyond 10 yards. Tillman at this point seems like a liability on offense. He’s playing like he’s trying not to get hurt and Hooker is forcing the ball to him. Hyatt didn’t help when he all of a sudden can’t catch anything.

We weren’t running ever after the first drive. Went nowhere every time we tried.

Hard to play on the road at night in the SEC.

VN Store

Back