The Official #5 Tennessee @ South Carolina Game Thread, 7:00 PM ET, ESPN

oh I wouldn't say that, they had a bad night it happens, how many games did you say they would win at the first of the season
Seriously???
Who cares about pre season?
I thought we’d be 0-12.
Now what?
We’re getting EMBARRASSED by the gamecocks.
Be the “it’s a better year than we thought” person.
Tonight…..we SUCK.

Congrats SC. They really came to play tonight and Rattler had his best game ever since we gave him so many open receivers

Team is weak...2 true road games that started after noon...2 bad losses. Team just played weak......I mean, we had the easiest road to the CFP...and maybe Citrus Bowl now?

At least we are going to save a lot of money on coaching raises.....

Crap reminds me to never let go of my BVS....
You’re right. The BVS always seems to be right.

Hadden had his hand on the guys chest holding him down. It was the right call. Hadden just needs to shut up and work on his game. Unfortunately, he's back next year. Hopefully we can load up on defense in the portal. Been a long, long time since I've hated a defense like I hate this one.
That wasn’t even what the call was on.

D finally bit us in the a$$ tonight. Offense has been out of sync too. One of those games. Bigger picture, we have 9 wins and hit #1. Hard to complain too much.

We believed our own press. This is probably the single worst effort in Tennessee football history. If it's not I cant remember it.

I'm glad the past 15 years have taught me to not let Tennessee football affect my life or I would be breaking sh*t right now.
This right here possible 10-2 this year. When did 10 wins become a bad season though. We knew our defense wasn’t going to win us any games this year.

2 years removed from the bottom. Still have some culture issues. This sucks...Hopefully the culture keeps changing for the better. Spirit of Lyle and Gump still have a little hold.

Don’t even put this on culture. There was no excuse for this pathetic bs against this sorry a** team tonight. None.

VN Store

Back