The Official #5 Tennessee @ South Carolina Game Thread, 7:00 PM ET, ESPN

First down handoff up the middle to freshman. Second down handoff up the middle freshman. Third down swing pass to freshman. 🤨

I see you've walked a mile in my shoes. L=Just like a keyboard warrior. Suck it little guy.
I’m not worried about this game yet. Been there before and watched it turn out well for the good guys. Now if the margin is 10+ toward the end of the 3rd Qtr I will start to worry. Not now. We are a superior team.

Join me for a tankard of your favorite adult beverage, Gandalf. It dulls the pain.

The glass is full and going to empty to be sure. Its no 1420 of yore but it is certainly needed in this game so far to drown many sorrows.

Funny enough it is Few Straight Whiskey - and that is exactly what we are getting. Considering the way we are playing, perhaps it should be named VERY Few Whiskey. :(

Our defense prevents us from being a top elite team. We'll fix it next year.....but it is what it is. We're relevant...but not a top, elite team.

Reactions: Sos
Its like when we run and get no yards ,they call the same exact play next play to confirm that we cant run the ball

VN Store

Back