Baylor vs #4 TCU

I think we will still get in even if TCU wins out. USC needs to lose though I can see them getting in over us if they win out and win the Pac 12. There is also a good chance if the loser of the Michigan and Ohio St loses by a slim margin they might get in the playoff over us

Nice try, TCU sucks.
TCU is 11-0 with the toughest schedule, thus far, of the remaining undefeated P5 teams. They find a way to win their games. How does being undefeated suck? Hell, I wanted us to win this game today but it is what it is.

TCU is 11-0 with the toughest schedule, thus far, of the remaining undefeated P5 teams. They find a way to win their games. How does being undefeated suck? Hell, I wanted us to win this game today but it is what it is.
Has TCU beaten anyone in the top ten? Georgia has. Tennessee has. I'm not sure how they come up with the strength of schedule referenced, but it smells like a load to me.

Lol their best win is Kansas State. Let that sink in. Tells you all you need to know. Ohio States schedule sucks ass but from eye test alone, they’d rout TCU. Michigan is a pretender too. So maybe Michigan or TCU could be the 4th best team, buts there’s a big gap after the top 3.
Their generally is a gap between number three and number four. Nothing new about this fact.

Do you honestly think that TCU can stay on the field with Georgia, Ohio State or Tennessee? I know what I’ve seen and they don’t pass the eye test. They couldn’t beat Bama or LSU.

Reactions: Vol in Buckeye Land
toughest schedule? No.

It’s this SEC only mindset from so many people. I love Tennessee and the SEC but I acknowledge there is some other quality teams around the country than just the SEC teams and can beat SEC teams. If TCU runs the table they absolutely deserve a playoff spot I got no problem with that. We had our chance Nov. 5 and was pretty thoroughly dominated.

Reactions: BUBear

They've not had to play an Alpha team and won't until the playoff. They've bumbled through 4 and 5 loss teams all season long.

The Big 12 doesn't have a 2nd team that's elite. They don't really have a first that's elite. If they can pull it out vs Kansas State in the title game they'll be -24 with either Ohio State or Georgia in round 1.

Reactions: Vol in Buckeye Land
Do you honestly think that TCU can stay on the field with Georgia, Ohio State or Tennessee? I know what I’ve seen and they don’t pass the eye test. They couldn’t beat Bama or LSU.
Looks like we will get the answer to that question once the playoffs come around. All TCU has left to do is best KState in CCG and they are in

It’s this SEC only mindset from so many people. I love Tennessee and the SEC but I acknowledge there is some other quality teams around the country than just the SEC teams and can beat SEC teams. If TCU runs the table they absolutely deserve a playoff spot.
Year after year after year, the SEC proves in the playoffs that it has the best teams. This year is no different.

Looks like we will get the answer to that question once the playoffs come around. All TCU has left to do is best KState in CCG and they are in
They'll get boatraced by whoever they're up against. You're not being honest with yourself if you think otherwise.

Reactions: ButchPlz
Both those teams were awful. If you're trying to take down #4 you don't play not to lose. Horrible coaching

Aranda running it up the guard's backside when off tackle had gashed TCU all day, was just him saying "hey, let's make sure we don't get a first down here."

Move TCU to #5 and if they win out then bump them up to #4. The way it should have been when we lost to UGA. No way should’ve dropped to #5.

Reactions: Godfatha
They'll get boatraced by whoever they're up against. You're not being honest with yourself if you think otherwise.
He's a fan of a school famous for covering up rape and having players kill each other. Of course his judgment is real bad.

VN Store

Back