Baylor vs #4 TCU

Not their fault their conference is weak. We blew our chance two weeks ago and knew there is a possibility we could be left out

This is an incredibly bad argument. You're basically saying every unbeaten mid major deserves to be in the playoff.

Why shouldn’t they be in the playoffs if they finish unbeaten and win their conference?
Didn’t say they won’t be. If they win out, they probably will be. But there is no way they are one of the best four teams in the country. That is 100% certain. Anybody that thinks that doesn’t know much about football. If they play in the SEC, they have 3 to 4 losses. It gets down to politics.

I should be enjoying laughing at Florida right now but no I’m pissed. Wtf Baylor, seriously the chain of choking there was legendary

Reactions: I Love Lamp
Not their fault their conference is weak. We blew our chance two weeks ago and knew there is a possibility we could be left out
It’s irrelevant whether it’s their fault or not. If you play in a weak conference, you should be blowing those teams out. They’re not good enough to do that. They’re reduced to last second field goals to squeak by a 6-4 Baylor team. Again, they don’t deserve the #4 ranking.

Reactions: Plecoptera

VN Store

Back