Game Thread: (11/12) Lady Vols vs. Rutgers

Just from what I saw today Karoline should be ahead of Jillian and she is right there with Marta. She made numerous smart plays had 6 point 3 rebounds a blocked shot and one steal in probably about 10 to 12 minutes of play. She is a really excellent post up player and knows how to set screens. I hope she gets some more opportunities she was really excellent today.
And looks like Koroline getting down court faster than last year? Or is it me.

Well, I am disappointed that the LVs did not shoot 320 three pointers. We has such a great game plan worked out. Why won't Kellie listen to us???
One thing to harp on for the Lady Vol and Kellie haters is that 13 misses from the three even though we made 12 why we miss thirteen think she needs to figure something out or we need to get a new coach.

Shout out to coach . Moving Walker back to point guard..
Getting her off that first team made our first team offense ten points better JMO. The passing of the first team was better everything was better. She is valuable to the second team in getting them in an offense although some of the passes from that group were telegraphed to and easy for the opponent to pick off.

Rutgers vs. Tennessee - Women's College Basketball Box Score - November 19, 2022 | ESPN

Final boxscore starters had 57 points on 32 shot attempts which is amazing stat. That is 1.78 points per shot attempted which will be anybody if you can do it. The bench came in at 37 points on 32 shots which is holding your won and for the most part that is what they did. Starters should be well rested for game two as only Jackson played 20 minutes today everyone else was in the teens.

Well that IS exactly the point. It is a LOOOHNG season but quite a few posters on this board were quite willing to make definitive statements about a failed team and coach after game 3 of what could be 35+ game season.
What Ive seen is they beat an unranked team handily. Played two ranked teams and got manhandled. Just talking about what I’ve seen.

Reactions: Ladyvolfan4ever

VN Store

Back