Game Thread: (11/12) Lady Vols vs. Rutgers

Wow ,if Lady Vols can play Rutgers 30 more times this year they will be ok by Tournament time.....that is if Rutgers is the opponent .

Reactions: NoBackBoard
Long season. But win one game impressively to losing two games very badly. Doesn’t make the world all better, yet.

Well that IS exactly the point. It is a LOOOHNG season but quite a few posters on this board were quite willing to make definitive statements about a failed team and coach after game 3 of what could be 35+ game season.

Just from what I saw today Karoline should be ahead of Jillian and she is right there with Marta. She made numerous smart plays had 6 point 3 rebounds a blocked shot and one steal in probably about 10 to 12 minutes of play. She is a really excellent post up player and knows how to set screens. I hope she gets some more opportunities she was really excellent today.

21 turnovers in a game against a bad team still has me questioning the coaching.

But a 40 point win over a major conference team is a needed rebound.

Hopefully the TO thing will eventually be fixed
They played 15 people. The starters had 6 turn overs between them. Question the coaching? What a dumb comment.

Just from what I saw today Karoline should be ahead of Jillian and she is right there with Marta. She made numerous smart plays had 6 point 3 rebounds a blocked shot and one steal in probably about 10 to 12 minutes of play. She is a really excellent post up player and knows how to set screens. I hope she gets some more opportunities she was really excellent today.
Karoline never had change to play and get going. KAROLINE NEEDS PLAYING TIME!! SHE BETTER THEN SOME PEOPLE ON WANT TO ADMINT!!!

VN Store

Back