Tennessee Baseball Commitments 2024, 2025, 2026 and beyond

Anyone know if that stranglehold Vanderbilt has had on elite Farragut players is finally coming to an end? There are indications that upper tier Farragut guys are more pro-Tennessee now, or so it seems. Is that the mindset now over at the Farragut campus? I really hated a Knox county school being a feeder program to Vandy for so long.

Anyone know if that stranglehold Vanderbilt has had on elite Farragut players is finally coming to an end? There are indications that upper tier Farragut guys are more pro-Tennessee now, or so it seems. Is that the mindset now over at the Farragut campus? I really hated a Knox county school being a feeder program to Vandy for so long.
That’s where Ben & Zack Joyce went, but they took a more circuitous route to Tennessee.

I believe that is the case, with players like Brennon Seigler committed for the future and recent players including Drew Patterson and Angus Pence choosing UT, although the latter transferred, presumably due to playing time. Also, Farragut had Tony V speak at their team banquet last year.

I believe that is the case, with players like Brennon Seigler committed for the future and recent players including Drew Patterson and Angus Pence choosing UT, although the latter transferred, presumably due to playing time. Also, Farragut had Tony V speak at their team banquet last year.
Everything points towards the good guys now. I like hearing that Vitello spoke at their banquet.

VN Store

Back