Bama has lost that swag

They will finish 10-2, and likely either play in the Sugar Bowl (if 2 SEC teams make the CFP), or the Citrus Bowl (assuming Tennessee would get a bid to the Orange Bowl if they don't make the CFP, and LSU a bid to the Sugar Bowl if they lose in the SEC CG).

That's not bad for a down year.

LSU is not going to the Sugar Bowl. They are basically either going to the CFP or the Citrus Bowl.

They lose vs GA, that's three regular season losses for them. They will tumble down to like 10-12 range.

LSU is not going to the Sugar Bowl. They are basically either going to the CFP or the Citrus Bowl.

They lose vs GA, that's three regular season losses for them. They will tumble down to like 10-12 range.
LSU would be left out and wind up in the Sugar Bowl if they won the SECCG, If they get pounded by Georgia i think LSU winds up in the Citrus Bowl probably playing Penn State.

A reporter yesterday said he wouldn’t be surprised to see Saban quit soon, maybe as early as this post season. I’ve been saying this for a couple months now. He isn’t about being 2nd in the West and going to the Outback bowl. Not sure I see them being any higher next yr with Young, Gibbs & Anderson gone.

Reactions: Jeff Clark
A reporter yesterday said he wouldn’t be surprised to see Saban quit soon, maybe as early as this post season. I’ve been saying this for a couple months now. He isn’t about being 2nd in the West and going to the Outback bowl. Not sure I see them being any higher next yr with Young, Gibbs & Anderson gone.
Auburn will have an even harder time finding a decent head coach with Alabama and possibly Ole Miss being in the market for a new head coach also

Saban will go out better than Spurrier did. I can’t see him quitting on the team.

Must be nice when you have a 2 loss season and both losses came in the last plays of the game and the football world is acting like it’s disasterville!!🤣🤣🤣🤣
I said about mid season that it would take 2 disasters to keep Gump out, and three miracles to get us in the CFP.

Poor Gump. They'll have to settle for a NY6 game. Sucks to be them.

Reactions: volmanjr

VN Store

Back