Going on record here as being all-in, ride-or-die for this team

I am going to try my dead-level best to remain optimistic that, in time, we'll all look back on the first few weeks as mere bumps on the road to a great season overall.

I honestly do believe they'll come around. But if they don't and the team has as bad a season as most on here are predicting after only one week of games, then please feel free to post a screen shot of this so everyone can poke fun at me for it. Lol

GO LADY VOLS!!!

Everyone needs to take a deep breath. We're three games into the season. Kinda odd that this forum would implode so soon into the season.

Kellie has a very analytical mind, and she's very methodical and regimented in her approach to coaching. She makes a plan and sticks with it.

With that in mind, my guess is that Kellie is busy this morning taking a long, hard look at her methods and timetables for teaching specific things, and she's doing some recalculations.

I think she thought she had time to slowly bring the players along because what they'd lack in cohesiveness early on would be offset by the tremendous depth. Well, that calculation was off. So I would be shocked if didn't see some major changes soon.

I mean, Kellie is stubborn, but she's not stupid.

Hang in there, friends! There's still plenty of time to right the ship. 🧡🏀
Let's hope so as she stated in her interview after the game, if you do the same thing you get the same results. A good place to start is making the practices competitive (eliminate each other for playing time) and cut your rotation after that. Identify lazy and sit it.

Im afraid your going to do more dieing that riding if Hott Holly dont get this straightened out soon

Let's hope so as she stated in her interview after the game, if you do the same thing you get the same results. A good place to start is making the practices competitive (eliminate each other for playing time) and cut your rotation after that. Identify lazy and sit it.

Fantastic! I have not seen last night's post-game interviews yet, so that was a relief to hear.

As the youngsters like to say, "S - - t just got real."

Reactions: Lucy and chuckiepoo
Im jumping ship....Bye you all its been a great 30 years but i cant bare to watch this anymore. Pat would not approve of anything being done in Knoxville right now smh .
giphy.gif

Don't get mad at me because this lady doesn't have her team prepared. I didn't do it

Nobody mad. Just glad you cared enough to finally tear yourself away from the fb forum to make a single post here. It displays the deep interest you have in the ladies.

It must have been tough leaving behind those heated arguments about the foitball uniforms.

Nobody mad. Just glad you cared enough to finally tear yourself away from the fb forum to make a single post here. It displays the deep interest you have in the ladies.

It must have been tough leaving behind those heated arguments about the foitball uniforms.
If that bothers you then you may want to reevaluate your life.

Any man who spends inordinate amounts of time thinking about and posting about the fashion aspect of football is already spending valuable time on sports message boards that they obviously could be spending on Grindr, anyway.

Last edited:
Reactions: creekdipper
So if they happen to start winning and we’re in a FF this year, are you coming back?
I stated i will always root for this team , there's no coming back to be done. Will i invest emotions and feelings HELL NO . Final 4 happens i will jump for joy but that does not mean im investing .

Kellie has a very analytical mind, and she's very methodical and regimented in her approach to coaching. She makes a plan and sticks with it.

With that in mind, my guess is that Kellie is busy this morning taking a long, hard look at her methods and timetables for teaching specific things, and she's doing some recalculations.

I think she thought she had time to slowly bring the players along because what they'd lack in cohesiveness early on would be offset by the tremendous depth. Well, that calculation was off. So I would be shocked if didn't see some major changes soon.

I mean, Kellie is stubborn, but she's not stupid.

Hang in there, friends! There's still plenty of time to right the ship. 🧡🏀

My read on Harper is that she likely assumed that because virtually ALL of her starters are seniors or graduates, she didn't need to emphasize the fundamentals to them in pre-season practices. I think you are right, and I think she will return to the fundamentals and build from there. By the start of conference play, she might have something.

For me, this year was always all about how far we can get in the national tournament, for if we can get to the FF, that will unlock HS recruiting, and then the program will blossom. And I think Kellie sees that, too, and knows there is still plenty of time to get the kids on the same page and play lights out basketball before the tournament starts. Hopefully, so does the team and the coaches.

My final post of this day is that I think we may be a better team playing a slower game than a faster one JMO.
Would be nice to take advantage of Key, but...Tennessee has never been known for a half-court offense. If they're not running, they're alread 50% less effective.

Reactions: LadyVol1908

VN Store

Back