Let us consider what KJH might be doing

Perhaps you should provide a definition of the common understanding of the term mediocrity.
We shouldn’t be surprised by the start of this year. Mediocrity allowed Belmont to almost get their greatest upset in school history on our court.

In this case it is. Some held Kellie accountable starting last year with mediocrity, this year is a continuation.
We are THREE games into the season with 50% of our starters new to the team!! Try to be just a little patient before you declare a disaster.
Regarding last year, we were playing great until Jordy went down and that was in spite of the fact Burrell was out a significant part of the season and was never close to 100%.
Kellie and staff did a great job last year and I expect they will do the same this year. Baring major starter injuries we will be at minimum elite 8 and likely final4 team.

We are THREE games into the season with 50% of our starters new to the team!! Try to be just a little patient before you declare a disaster.
Regarding last year, we were playing great until Jordy went down and that was in spite of the fact Burrell was out a significant part of the season and was never close to 100%.
Kellie and staff did a great job last year and I expect they will do the same this year. Baring major starter injuries we will be at minimum elite 8 and likely final4 team.
Every team has an "until"

Yes we are 3 games into the season, 4 years into her career here and approaching 20 years total. How patient does one need to be?

BS on greatest upset crap. Belmont was good and almost beat Louisville this year
Louisville was a one possession game, but evidently took it's toll on them as they lost to Middle Tennessee couple days later. Maybe Middle is really good again this season I know we always had a tough game with them.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Blew the hell out of that test.
200.gif

Was Johnny Majors a mediocre coach? Kellie’s winning % in the SEC is much better than J Major’s SEC %. 67% vs 57%.
Johnny arrived with a National Championship on his resume, not sure that is mediocre.

That makes no sense if they had beat a - in your opinion - mediocre team.

Sure it would, anytime a in-state school beats Big State U in a sport regardless especially one that is sport blue blood it's a big win.

Last edited:
Sure it would, anytime a in-state school beats big State U in a sport regardless especially one that is sport blue blood it's a big win.

Nah, we're just a has been mediocre program. The whole world knows it cause you've been telling them for a couple of years now. If that darned FULMER had just said "NO" to those blue hairs we wouldn't be so mediocre!!!!

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Nah, we're just a has been mediocre program. The whole world knows it cause you've been telling them for a couple of years now. If that darned FULMER had just said "NO" to those blue hairs we wouldn't be so mediocre!!!!
I've only been here 2 years. Half of Harper and zero of Holly

Just because you're tossing things out that are fabricated, I never said "blue hairs". You asked for quote and the 3 ladies happen to work in the athletic department at the time that he referenced. Not aware of their hair colors.

For all of you who can't count, Kellie is in her fourth year of coaching. MATH IS HARD.........................................
The 5 is in reference to your plea for 5 years because that is how long it took Dawn Staley at South Carolina ...post #59 as a reminder, notes below for reference

"Why won't you give Kellie 5 years to break through in the SEC and NCAA that Dawn took to do that before concluding that she is a "bad" coach? - Al

The 5 is in reference to your plea for 5 years because that is how long it took Dawn Staley at South Carolina ...post #59 as a reminder, notes below for reference

"Why won't you give Kellie 5 years to break through in the SEC and NCAA that Dawn took to do that before concluding that she is a "bad" coach? - Al

Wasn't directed at you.

Just because you're tossing things out that are fabricated, I never said "blue hairs". You asked for quote and the 3 ladies happen to work in the athletic department at the time that he referenced. Not aware of their hair colors.

Zoom. Right over your head. Some things are sarcasm and are not to be taken literally.

I've only been here 2 years. Half of Harper and zero of Holly

Isn't a "couple of years" equal to two years?

And, let me take a page from your book: Who said anything about Holly? You're making things up now!! I never said anything about Holly. Boy, you're really fabricating things now!!!

VN Store

Back