Just so you all know, the entire SEC especially LSU and UGA are praying that we don't make the playoffs

I absolutely loathe Georgia. And it makes me sick wanting them to win out. So to be honest? I know it would knock us out of the CFP, but I want LSU to beat them in the SECCG.

What's funny is seeing Georgia fans on Facebook saying we don't deserve the playoffs after losing. How quickly they forget Alabama beat them down in the sec championship, and they got in after losing that game.
They're saying that because they know we are the one team in the country that has the potential to beat them. They scared of a rematch.

Reactions: LadyVolette
You know I’m really starting to hate LSU. Their fans may be the worst. We totally dominate them at their place and now they’re like “are y’all going to Atlanta?” Makes me sick

I bet they're going to wish that "they" hadn't gone to Atlanta by the time UGA gets done with them.;) the bigger prize is the National Championship for us.

Reactions: LadyVolette
Georgia is scared of a rematch, not sure they should be but they are, they were scared the first game.
They looked absolutely terrified. They took such a beating they should be extremely scared to play again. In fact, I think if that happens Kirby has said they would rather forfeit the game than have to play Tennessee again.

They looked absolutely terrified. They took such a beating they should be extremely scared to play again. In fact, I think if that happens Kirby has said they would rather forfeit the game than have to play Tennessee again.
Well if you look at how they pleaded with their fans to show up and be loud, if you look at how they posted on message boards to not sell their tickets to Vol fans, the entire buildup to that game said scared, now they don't want us in the playoff, I heard multiple callers on Finebaum saying same thing, it's on message boards same thing so if they aren't scared why do they care?

Well if you look at how they pleaded with their fans to show up and be loud, if you look at how they posted on message boards to not sell their tickets to Vol fans, the entire buildup to that game said scared, now they don't want us in the playoff, I heard multiple callers on Finebaum saying same thing, it's on message boards same thing so if they aren't scared why do they care?
I think this season that Neyland (and Sanford against us) has been worth more than 3 points home field advantage. The pleading is a big much, but this season has shown how much the fan noise can really matter.

I think this season that Neyland (and Sanford against us) has been worth more than 3 points home field advantage. The pleading is a big much, but this season has shown how much the fan noise can really matter.
It really does, Heupel applauds the fans and asks us to get loud but it's typically just in general seems like, Kirby went all out on it just for this game, he wanted all the help he could get.

Reactions: Madscientistvol
Isn’t it the same way every weekend in Neyland? UGA would have no problem playing Tennessee on any field. The game was played in Neyland last year wasn’t it? Since UT has done it multiple teams this year, including Alabama, Florida, and Kentucky does that mean the University of Tennessee was scared of all three of those teams? I was pointing out the ridiculousness of your statement. Is UT afraid of anybody this year? I don’t think UGA is afraid of anyone either and that includes the University of Tennessee.

Isn’t it the same way every weekend in Neyland? UGA would have no problem playing Tennessee on any field. The game was played in Neyland last year wasn’t it? Since UT has done it multiple teams this year, including Alabama, Florida, and Kentucky does that mean the University of Tennessee was scared of all three of those teams? I was pointing out the ridiculousness of your statement. Is UT afraid of anybody this year? I don’t think UGA is afraid of anyone either and that includes the University of Tennessee.
lol, ok

Right lol.....people are delusional if they think UGA is afraid of a rematch

LSU who cares what they think or want. The only thing that matters to them is recruiting and it is obvious why they would not want us to make it.

GA they are just arrogant to not worry about it as much as others. They think it will be the same game.

I see us winning out and I see us landing the 3rd spot over an undefeated TCU team. It would make sense and would put it all in perspective.

The sooner we get to an 8 to 12 team playoff the better for College Football.

The way this season has been going, don't be surprised if LSU pulls a rabbit out of its arse and wins the SECCG. Then it's lights out for UT's playoff hopes. Still, if at 11-1 at seasons end, that would be one for the ages.

What makes "you believe" that LSU or UGA would "not want to play us again"?

because we beat lsu really bad, and Ga knows that it will be harder to beat us again on a neutral field. they know they can win against all the others than beating ut

VN Store

Back