Just so you all know, the entire SEC especially LSU and UGA are praying that we don't make the playoffs

And you know what i say? **** em.

Considering who LSU is playing in Atlanta, they have almost zero shot at it.

TCU is above us, but still needs to face Baylor and win its conference championship game. The loser of Ohio State/ Michigan won't get in imo.

The biggest threst is a potential 1 loss oac 10 champion.like USC especially.
ROTFLMAO

I don't think they win out either, but I do enjoy speculation on all the different scenarios. Like I just told yankee, this is new and the first time in its history that I actually care about the playoffs.
Really the same here. I'm used to rooting against teams like Notre Dame and the like. It's nice to actually worry about rankings...

Reactions: 10takum
Ill also be honest and say i think UGa would beat UT handily again if they played again. They have five stars backing up five stars. And UT’s secondary play is still awful. They damn well should win the NC every year. Just as Saban pretty much should have. Bama still has five stars backing up five stars with a heisman qb and is just “pretty good” this year.

That might be true, but there is probably a small warped segment of Georgia fans that wouldn't mind losing in Atlanta to keep us out of the playoff. I honestly think that on a neutral field in perfect conditions, that we are the one team that strikes fear into other teams and especially their fan bases.

Georgia would be favored to beat us again, but I guarantee that they would much rather have cakewalk wins over the likes of Ohio State, Michigan, TCU, or USC than deal with us again.

I don’t think they win out anyway.

It’d definitely be an interesting decision either way
I definitely hope someone clips them. Lincoln Riley is notorious for doing what necessary to give his team a chance to get in. The media would love a USC resurrection story. I dont trust the committee to do the right thing if it's us vs them

Charbonnet rushed for 181 yards last night. I'm not sure UCLA "played down." Arizona played pretty much a perfect game, no turnovers and blocked a FG.
UCLA was sloppy on offense outside of the RB. Uncharacteristic errors on defense/special teams.

In public, Dawgs saying they want a rematch (here in GA where I am anyway), privately, they're praying we don't get in. If we're #4, they won't see championship game. :)

The phrase is COULDN'T CARE LESS. The way you stated it means they are able to care less about the topic, which is saying they care.

Sorry to be grammar police but things like that perpetuate the "dumb hillbilly" stereotype.
I'm with you Golfpro. That misuse bothers me, too. Got into a debate about could/couldn't with my roommate back in college.

That reminds me of the saying, the proof is in the pudding. That's not how it goes. That doesn't even make sense. What is any kind of proof doing in pudding? The original saying was, the proof of the pudding is in the eating. Now we're talking.

Oh yeah, all the other fanbases hate UT. There are bromances at times between certain of them, but i dont think ive read an opposing sec fan say anything positive or respectful of UT, at least online.

Never had a problem with an Auburn fan; Mississippi State - ring those cow-bells…; Arkansas - “Ya PIG Soowee” - but still respectful…; Texas A&M - not really a rival….

But, I DO think that there IS a grudge against a lot of the others. — Some from history/ others from jealousy against our program (No matter HOW many wins we have).

Alabama; Georgia; Florida; (Teams that we play every year) are especially annoying—

“ROW TIDE” - Those lit-cigars / gator-chomp / & Whoof-whoof - in your face: ALL SUCK!!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: LibertyVol
In public, Dawgs saying they want a rematch (here in GA where I am anyway), privately, they're praying we don't get in. If we're #4, they won't see championship game. :)
Nah. They aren't sweating us and most of the fans I know don't think we deserve to be in the playoffs if TCU is undefeated.

TCU isn’t losing to Baylor, but I still think we replace the Ohio state Michigan loser in the top 4.
The playoff committee needs to notice that Tennessee beat the team that their No. 1 team beat by 4 on the last play of the game by 42. We could be 10-0 too against their competition.

TCU is above us, but still needs to face Baylor and win its conference championship game. The loser of Ohio State/ Michigan won't get in imo.

USC could easily lose to Utah, Oregon or UCLA. I am not so sure even if TCU wins out that they get in with how bad they have performed. I think we get in regardless of what happens.

You know I’m really starting to hate LSU. Their fans may be the worst. We totally dominate them at their place and now they’re like “are y’all going to Atlanta?” Makes me sick

Just tell them it’s a shame the SEC west is so weak this year that LSU is repping the division. Good thing that ACC loss didn’t count against you. Got that ass sparked by the Vols. Wasn’t even a game. And just skated by Arkansas this weekend.

Feels like when the Vols went to Atlanta in 2007.

Never had a problem with an Auburn fan; Mississippi State - ring those cow-bells…; Arkansas - “Ya PIG Soowee” - but still respectful…; Texas A&M - not really a rival….

But, I DO think that there IS a grudge against a lot of the others. — Some from history/ others from jealousy against our program (No matter HOW many wins we have).

Alabama; Georgia; Florida; (Teams that we play every year) are especially annoying—

“ROW TIDE” - Those lit-cigars / gator-chomp / & Whoof-whoof - in your face: ALL SUCK!!!!!
I agree with this.
I’ve always gotten along with Auburn fans because they hate Bama and UGA Like we do.

PROVE IT.

Man, i havent been SEC, SEC, SEC in a long time. All those fanbases have done nothing but make fun of us and kick UT they were at their lowest. They can all kiss my ass. With all due respect to them.

I never understood pulling for rivals in bowl games just because they're in the SEC. Them winning only helps their recruiting. Nope. Ain't happening.

VN Store

Back