Bama has lost that swag

wmcovol

I noticed the lack of urgency in their game vs LSU and definitely vs Ole Miss. Even Saban had to pull them together during the game Sat to wake them up.

I noticed the lack of urgency in their game vs LSU and definitely vs Ole Miss. Even Saban had to pull them together during the game Sat to wake them up.

Yes. They have checked out on Saban for at least this year.

If Nicky returns, he'll definitely be surrounded by a bevy of new assistant coaches and coordinators.

Seeing how bad Texas was last night, told me that bama just ain't all that and a bag of chips this year.

Reactions: LadyVolette
Must be nice when you have a 2 loss season and both losses came in the last plays of the game and the football world is acting like it’s disasterville!!🤣🤣🤣🤣

Must be nice when you have a 2 loss season and both losses came in the last plays of the game and the football world is acting like it’s disasterville!!🤣🤣🤣🤣

They won 2 on the last play also but I guess those don’t count, do they? Considering they’ve had 4 of the last 5 #1 recruiting classes, what are they doing playing even close to depleted teams like Tennessee & LSU? ,

They won 2 on the last play also but I guess those don’t count, do they? Considering they’ve had 4 of the last 5 #1 recruiting classes, what are they doing playing even close to depleted teams like Tennessee & LSU? ,
A win is a win, so yeah they count, As a win!! Facts are they are most likely to have a 10-2 season.
95% of teams would kill to have that.
But people acting like Bama is A&M .
I wouldn’t start putting a W on the schedule next to them just yet . Probably gonna have to play pretty darn good to get one for at least a year or 3.

Lol.

They are also three plays away from being .500 or worse.

May the Bammers enjoy their bowl season. After all, can't spell CarQuest Bowl without the U and A.

Reactions: Jax_Vol
A win is a win, so yeah they count, As a win!! Facts are they are most likely to have a 10-2 season.
95% of teams would kill to have that.
But people acting like Bama is A&M .
I wouldn’t start putting a W on the schedule next to them just yet . Probably gonna have to play pretty darn good to get one for at least a year or 3.

You were the one that started “they lost 2 on the last play” now it’s “a win is a win”. Well a loss is a loss. And they have the most loaded roster in CFB per recruiting ranking.

I just stated they appear to have lost their swagger. Screaming sessions on the sidelines vs Ole Miss validates that somewhat.

You were the one that started “they lost 2 on the last play” now it’s “a win is a win”. Well a loss is a loss. And they have the most loaded roster in CFB per recruiting ranking.

I just stated they appear to have lost their swagger. Screaming sessions on the sidelines vs Ole Miss validates that somewhat.
Well ok then, Lol😅 the dynasty is over, just like when Ohio st beat them in the championship, and then again when Clemson beat them in the championship and now they have lost 2 games in a season, man it’s over for them. They’ll probably even drop to 3 in recruiting class rankings for 2023.🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️
I’m almost starting to feel sorry for them 🤣🤣

These kids aren’t into his type of coaching anymore. The “chew your A$$” don’t fly with these NIL kids. Nick has done a good job adjusting to the game changing ( probably the best at it ever) but everybody is getting good now. Obviously these kids don’t care for that smart A$$ Jimbo Fisher either.

Reactions: LadyVolette
Every dynasty has an end. Won't say I'll be sad to see it end, but it was a helluva run. Not sure we'll see something like this again.

They will finish 10-2, and likely either play in the Sugar Bowl (if 2 SEC teams make the CFP), or the Citrus Bowl (assuming Tennessee would get a bid to the Orange Bowl if they don't make the CFP, and LSU a bid to the Sugar Bowl if they lose in the SEC CG).

That's not bad for a down year.

There were at least 12 blown calls by the zebras in favor of the Bammers. Ole Miss never had a chance. :rolleyes:

They will finish 10-2, and likely either play in the Sugar Bowl (if 2 SEC teams make the CFP), or the Citrus Bowl (assuming Tennessee would get a bid to the Orange Bowl if they don't make the CFP, and LSU a bid to the Sugar Bowl if they lose in the SEC CG).

That's not bad for a down year.
I think Alabama plays either Clemson or North Carolina in the Orange Bowl

Reactions: Jax_Vol

VN Store

Back