Just so you all know, the entire SEC especially LSU and UGA are praying that we don't make the playoffs

BigOrangePaddy

And you know what i say? **** em.

Considering who LSU is playing in Atlanta, they have almost zero shot at it.

TCU is above us, but still needs to face Baylor and win its conference championship game. The loser of Ohio State/ Michigan won't get in imo.

The biggest threat is a potential 1 loss oac 10 champion like USC especially imo.

Last edited:
Ill also be honest and say i think UGa would beat UT handily again if they played again. They have five stars backing up five stars. And UT’s secondary play is still awful. They damn well should win the NC every year. Just as Saban pretty much should have. Bama still has five stars backing up five stars with a heisman qb and is just “pretty good” this year.

And you know what i say? **** em.

Considering who LSU is playing in Atlanta, they have almost zero shot at it.

TCU is above us, but still needs to face Baylor and win its conference championship game. The loser of Ohio State/ Michigan won't get in imo.

The biggest threst is a potential 1 loss oac 10 champion.like USC especially.
USC is 0-1 against ranked opponents. They’d be 2-1 if they win out (3-1 depending on who makes the CG with them)

Reactions: Smokey19rt
Man, i havent been SEC, SEC, SEC in a long time. All those fanbases have done nothing but make fun of us and kick UT they were at their lowest. They can all kiss my ass. With all due respect to them.

I get what you are saying; however, look what we are saying about Michigan (and rightfully so), who have they played to be undefeated?

We want the conference to be strong so that nobody can say that about us.

This year it is to our favor if the teams in the West that we play don’t lose to anyone but us other than Bama and LSU since we played and beat both of them.

For that reason I pull for other teams in the SEC as it helps us.

If you disagree, would you want to be like TCU?

I know after watching that game last night both they and Texas would not do well in our conference and if they make the playoffs they will get boat raced.

As I have posted before “A rising tide lifts all boats” and our boat is like all the others in the conference.

To better explain why I think UGA and LSU don't want us in the playoffs. Having to play us again is only 1 of the reasons. There are stakes that are much higher though and both those teams NEED the focus to be on them.

UGA and LSU want to be the new Bama, Bama wants to remain as Bama - for a long time we have not been a challenge to any of that.

This coaching staff has had incredible success without the 5 star recruits. This season has brought excitement - the atmosphere at Neyland is incredible and that has been noticed. Not making the playoffs takes a little away from that - making the playoffs, whether we win or not, adds to that and will / should attract those top recruits. If Hooker is invited to the Heisman awards, and he should be, that is big for the program.

That is the stakes and if this season turns the tide with the recruiting, Tennessee becomes a threat to all the teams that want to be Bama.

Are you saying the committee will pick Tennessee over a 1 loss Pac Champ?

I hope you're right but I ain't betting on it. I'd feel better if UCLA beats them.
I don’t think they win out anyway.

It’d definitely be an interesting decision either way

I've got several gater fan friends and they hope we make the playoffs and beat Georgia. They know I wouldn't feel the same about them.

I Alabuckinfama fan friend that hopes we make the playoffs because he'd like to see 2 SEC teams in it.

That's only a couple or 3 samples, but I bet theres more. I don't believe the op is accurate.

VN Store

Back