# ESPN ranking

1. Dee Alexander #4
2. Nyla Brooks nr
3. Aeliyah Chavez #3
4. Jasmine Davidson #1
5. Zakiyah Johnson #2
6. Leah Macy #17
7. Hailee Swain nr To Stanford

Nyla is going to be ranked HIGHLY very soon! Won't be surprised when she shoots up the rankings

Last edited:
Nyla is going to be ranked very soon ! would be surprised to see her shoot up the rankings !
You might want to correct that sentence. Assuming, of course, that you would NOT be surprised to see her shoot up the rankings.
Incidentally, she is listed variously as a 6' to 6'2" forward.

Reactions: Volfaninfl2
If you've watched her play, tell us something
about her. Thanks.

Can rebound, good defense, helluva wing span and still growing into her body. Her defensive instincts are pretty good for being young but when she gets def she will be the match up problem. She can get to a pull up jumper. Evolving game it seems and becoming more versatile.

I posted some videos in her commitment thread on her and i didn't know she made the max prep freshman all american team last year! I posted that as well

Last edited:
Updated for Nyla Brooks' verbal
2025s who have posted offers.
# ESPN ranking

1. Dee Alexander #4
2. Nyla Brooks nr To Tennessee!
3. Aaliyah Chavez #3
4. Jasmine Davidson #1
5. Zakiyah Johnson #2
6. Leah Macy #17
7. Hailee Swain nr To Stanford

Last edited:
Reactions: UTtoDC
TENNESSEE was her dream school. She knew if she got an offer from the Lady Vols she was committing!!! Beyond belief there are still kids out there WHO WANT TO BE A LADY VOL.
She isn't ranked, so what. I guarantee you she is just as good of a player as the few that are ranked that we have no chance of getting !!!!! And I bet she WONT be in the portal
Congratulations to her

TENNESSEE was her dream school. She knew if she got an offer from the Lady Vols she was committing!!! Beyond belief there are still kids out there WHO WANT TO BE A LADY VOL.
She isn't ranked, so what. I guarantee you she is just as good of a player as the few that are ranked that we have no chance of getting !!!!! And I bet she WONT be in the portal
Congratulations to her

While she isn't ranked she made the max prep freshman all american team last year 👀 I don't think her rankings will be like that for long as she averaged 16 pts and 5 rebounds as a freshman in one of the toughest conferences in the country 👀👀👀

2021-22 MaxPreps Freshman All-America Team: ZaKiyah Johnson of Sacred Heart headlines high school girls basketball's best from the Class of 2025 - MaxPreps

Congratulations to her

No, she’s ranked. It’s unofficially right now but once they update these recruiting services this player is a Top 10 2025 prospect.

No, she’s ranked. It’s unofficially right now but once they update these recruiting services this player is a Top 10 2025 prospect.

I am SO EXCITED! She is a VA kid?!?!? There haven't been one of those in awhile!

For anyone who doesn't know she plays in a SUPER tough conference and that conference producs high quality player and D1 prospects left and right ! So for her to average what she averaged as a freshman 👀👀👀

Let me also be clear this is HUGE for recruiting to get back involved with the DMV area. No not the department of motor vehicles (DC, MD, VA area which is a hotbed for talent). This conference is also known for playing lots of good outta state talent as well.

I am SO EXCITED! She is a VA kid?!?!? There haven't been one of those in awhile!

For anyone who doesn't know she plays in a SUPER tough conference and that conference producs high quality player and D1 prospects left and right ! So for her to average what she averaged as a freshman 👀👀👀

Let me also be clear this is HUGE for recruiting to get back involved with the DMV area. No not the department of motor vehicles (DC, MD, VA area which is a hotbed for talent). This conference is also known for playing lots of good outta state talent as well.
This kid is special! She’s had this dream since she was little and when she got the offer, she pulled the trigger. Special for the whole family!

VN Store

Back