Vanderbilt Kentucky Game

Rumors going around Lexington is that Stoops is turning into Billy Gillispie.

Apparently, Stoops and some other UK coaches have been partying like wild frat boys.
I think Mark will be leaving Kentucky after the Mildcats play Tiger High in the Birmingham Bowl.

Where are you hearing that?

Got a buddy who works at UK.

Stoops, Marrow and a couple of their other coaches are big time drinkers and partiers.

Rumor is, Stoops went out to Colorado during their bye week for a Halloween party and was raising hell.

Their AD who apparently is a big time holy roller supposedly isn't too pleased with their antics.

Could be some hilarious drama coming out of Lexington after the season lol.

Stoops, Marrow and a couple of their other coaches are big time drinkers and partiers.

Rumor is, Stoops went out to Colorado during their bye week for a Halloween party and was raising hell.

Their AD who apparently is a big time holy roller supposedly isn't too pleased with their antics.

Pass me some popcorn, I’d love to see it

I could see Mark and his coaching staff leaving Kentucky and returning to Colorado.

Reactions: LadyVolette
Stoops should 100% go to a Big Ten West team if given the chance. Iowa or Wisconsin in particular. Higher ceiling, weaker schedule, and the expectations aren’t that much higher to boot.

Reactions: feathersax
Stoops should 100% go to a Big Ten West team if given the chance. Iowa or Wisconsin in particular. Higher ceiling, weaker schedule, and the expectations aren’t that much higher to boot.

I think he would not fit in well there. Like part of his allure in recruiting is the conference. Not sure he would be able to recruit anywhere close to UK levels in the Big Ten West. Especially with USC and UCLA coming in.

Stoops would be a perfect hire for a school that is P5 in a weaker conference.

The problem is with conference realignment, he doesn't have time. He is at a point where he accepts his place at Kentucky or he takes a jump / chance at a job like Auburn (if interests from Auburn) or another job with opening that is an upgrade over UK.

VN Store

Back