PSA: Support Spyre and The Volunteer Club

Yesterday should motivate everyone who isn’t a current member to join.

We got the coaching. We got development. But we still need more talent and depth.

Do your part.

Some people can't do anything, but if you can give up one or two meals out per month to give $25 to help drive our NIL game then every little bit helps.

Some people can't do anything, but if you can give up one or two meals out per month to give $25 to help drive our NIL game then every little bit helps.

Please do not give up meals so you can give your money to college football players.

edit: I just saw that said meals out. Which I also would not encourage but it was way funnier when I thought it said just meals lol

If you fat clowns would give up meals, you'd lose weight and be able to contribute $50 per month to spyre.

For just the price of a cup of coffee per day, or one or two meals per day for you fat asses, you too can support an NIL athlete in need. Don't let the cynicism of this world turn your heart away. Look at their sad faces. Please reach deep into your soul and give any help you can give. Your body can live off it's own fat and muscle for some period of time, especially if you're a fat ass.

Joined as a checkerboard member. Am I going to get something cool in the mail?
giphy.gif

This is a dumb opinion. People get to live their life how they deem fit. People can not have money and still like sports. Money won't change where you end up brother. Asking folks for money isn't working imo. We have nico. So spyre has done that and nothing since. Where are these 5 stars. We have had nothing since bama win. I hope it works for yall and if it does I'll still enjoy my season tickets even more.
We got 2 commitments the very week after the Bama game🙄.

You talking out your butt...

We got 2 commitments the very week after the Bama game🙄.

You talking out your butt...
Not sure Spyre had a part. But I'm not talking bad about spyre lately. I still have my doubts but we have gotten a few lately. We are still at like 11 to 13 in recruiting rankings. So let's not start talking like spyre has done anything incredible.

Not sure Spyre had a part. But I'm not talking bad about spyre lately. I still have my doubts but we have gotten a few lately. We are still at like 11 to 13 in recruiting rankings. So let's not start talking like spyre has done anything incredible.
They have to have money to make a difference. Money comes from donors. If you don’t donate you don’t have any right to complain.

I'm in America. I can do whatever I want. I choose to give the university my money for lower bowl season tickets. I can say what I want chief.
True. America has become whiney. You definitely fit the new mold. Awesome on donating to cool seats! When you decide to give money to Spyre I’ll respect your opinion more on how well they’re doing with recruits. Until then, nah.

Reactions: VolNash17

VN Store

Back