Football parking pass question

Tzettler87

Season ticket holder looking into a parking pass for next season. Firstly how much do they normally cost? And secondly can you tailgate behind your car in all of them? Not seeming to find much info on the website. Thanks!

Season ticket holder looking into a parking pass for next season. Firstly how much do they normally cost? And secondly can you tailgate behind your car in all of them? Not seeming to find much info on the website. Thanks!
I can't remember exactly what I pay for mine maybe $125-$150 for the season (they are not expensive - because you have to be a contributor to get them). I don't think there are any restrictions on tailgating behind your vehicle, but bear in mind the space behind your vehicle is not very wide. If you are in a parking garage, get there early and grab a corner spot and get set up in the corner area.

Reactions: Tzettler87
$175 is the cost, if you’re a season ticket holder. they’re assigned according to donation level, so lower level people end up at ag campus, high level people are g5, lot 9, etc. You could be anywhere in between.

$175 is the cost, if you’re a season ticket holder. they’re assigned according to donation level, so lower level people end up at ag campus, high level people are g5, lot 9, etc. You could be anywhere in between.

I am. We've always walked from a garage near downtown brewery but with a toddler that walk is gonna be a pain. At somewhere in the 9000s donor rank, it's possible the only garages available to me may be just as far as the one we already use. Just wanted to make sure it wasn't the same proce as a whole extra seat. For 150 I may take a chance anyway.

I can't remember exactly what I pay for mine maybe $125-$150 for the season (they are not expensive - because you have to be a contributor to get them). I don't think there are any restrictions on tailgating behind your vehicle, but bear in mind the space behind your vehicle is not very wide. If you are in a parking garage, get there early and grab a corner spot and get set up in the corner area.
Noted! I'm not even sure we will necessarily but wanted to keep my options open if it's just a matter of picking a garage that allows it. I've quite enjoyed just going to places on s.gay before the game but if I'm not parked up there already I don't wanna walk up the hill to go to them.

Noted! I'm not even sure we will necessarily but wanted to keep my options open if it's just a matter of picking a garage that allows it. I've quite enjoyed just going to places on s.gay before the game but if I'm not parked up there already I don't wanna walk up the hill to go to them.
AG campus lot shuttles you to and from the stadium, free.

Reactions: Tzettler87

VN Store

Back