Dogs of VolNation and other pets that are inferior to Dogs

Man, my heart hurts for you. So sorry for your loss.
Dang, sorry man. He was a good looking dog.
He had been going down for a bit and the Dr thinks he could have had a brain tumor. It was time but he was a great dog. Got him before we were married and now I get to break the news to our boys.

He had been going down for a bit and the Dr thinks he could have had a brain tumor. It was time but he was a great dog. Got him before we were married and now I get to break the news to our boys.
Dang, that makes it worse. When we lost Koda I was holding up okay, until the kids, them crying killed me. Hurt my heart, which was already hurting, but then crying made it worse because I couldn't fix it.

Man… that’s tough. I had to do that when my daughter’s cat died. It was terrible… I feel for you bro

I’m glad that you had him for the time you did and sure that he was glad also.
It’s amazing how attached we can get to our pets and how they fit in like family. Actually, sometimes better than family.

A short and sweet Dog story....

That was beautiful, but painful for those of us who’ve made that last trip to the vet. 😢

Sometimes it’s harder to know what’s worse; loving these guys and having to make that decision, or never loving them at all.

Alfred, Lord Tennyson: “T’is better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all.”

A short and sweet Dog story....

...I'm not crying...

That reminds me of Storm. He didn't have as hard a life. But he was a buck fifty in his prime and the sweetest pit anyone had ever seen. Folks were scared of him for about 30 seconds, then they fell in love. I've posted plenty of pics of him on here. But this calls for one.

20190623_002856.jpg

...I'm not crying...

That reminds me of Storm. He didn't have as hard a life. But he was a buck fifty in his prime and the sweetest pit anyone had ever seen. Folks were scared of him for about 30 seconds, then they fell in love. I've posted plenty of pics of him on here. But this calls for one.

View attachment 515728
Awwh.....Storm, he looks like a real Sweetie...

VN Store

Back