Dogs of VolNation and other pets that are inferior to Dogs

It was fitting for him. I don't think he has bet against Tennessee since..
46539d5ce9ec2f58c038c768a841db7f-georgia-bulldogs-quotes-georgia-bulldogs-football-jpg.176074
I wonder if he is upset UGA is #3

Reactions: volwindy
So my ex just moved to PA and Bear is with me full time now. He's been such a good boy and my neighborhood loves dogs. He'll be 15 in a few weeks. He loves the FL sun although we'll be in TN on the 11th for a week.

View attachment 509304
So my ex just moved to PA and Bear is with me full time now. He's been such a good boy and my neighborhood loves dogs. He'll be 15 in a few weeks. He loves the FL sun although we'll be in TN on the 11th for a week.

View attachment 509304
Awwh Bear.....such a sweet fellow

Pookie just came in from playing find the tennis balls in the leaves.
View attachment 511419
Do you ever throw snowballs for Pookie to retrieve?

I used to throw them for Cinnamon (Golden retriever.) She could find them in the deepest snowbank, but they’d melt in her mouth before she could bring them back. She was so distressed! (I feel bad now, but it was pretty funny.)

Do you ever throw snowballs for Pookie to retrieve?

I used to throw them for Cinnamon (Golden retriever.) She could find them in the deepest snowbank, but they’d melt in her mouth before she could bring them back. She was so distressed! (I feel bad now, but it was pretty funny.)
All my dogs over the years have loved snowballs and playing in the snow.

View attachment 511420

Food time stare down for an hour now. Rocky says he doesn't do time changes 😄
Isn't it funny how dogs know what time it is, and I know that they do because I had a Collie that would walk with an older gentleman every morning at 8:30. and my Collie would be standing at his door at
8:30 ready to go for a walk with him. Also another dog that I had, a little terrier mix would go with my husband every Saturday morning to his parents house and my dog Jackson would start really yodeling
outside if my husband was not ready to go on time, so dogs also know what day it is.

Had my dog at the vet for yearly shots tonight. This little old woman had a super small dog there and could hear the conversation. She had taken the dog to the groomer and said it wasn’t acting like itself and she thinks it isn’t her dog, but she had called the groomer and they assured her all was fine. They check and it had a microchip and sure enough, it wasn’t her dog. The groomer gave her someone else’s dog. Luckily, my vets office was able to find a personal number for the owner of the business and was able to reunite both owners with their actual dogs. Was crazy to see. The poor woman was hysterical and in tears and that whole office was in tears when they were able to reunite them.

VN Store

Back