What are the Best Seats/Sections for 80+ with knee pain?

37620VOL

Barely-Known Member
I would like to take a grandparent to a game, if possible.

What are the Best Seats/Sections for 80+ with knee pain?

Is there a place near the entrance to drop off to eliminate walking distance?

If you enter at the ADA entrance at street level near the covered area, you can go in, ask to go down on the elevator to end up at court level very close to where the visiting team sits. I've circled where you'd come in, and checked some good sections for you. Thompson-Boling-Arena-Basketball-Seating-Chart-.jpg

P.S. Most games there's a contingent of opposing fans near the floor in Sections 112 and 113, but there are lots of empty seats there, too. Of course, if you go online to buy tickets it might appear that you are out of luck to get tickets anywhere in the lower bowl. But both homes games have had a good number of empty seats in prime sections, and that is usually true until the SEC slate gets going. I'm always surprised more people don't come down and snag some of those primo seats once the game is underway and it's obvious there are a lot of no-shows. It seems that tickets are bought up and then not used so often. I hate that, because I know lots of people who would love to be in those seats but couldn't afford them. :(

Reactions: chuckiepoo
37620VOL, I'm sure there are other areas to enter to where you don't have far to walk, but this one is good PARTICULARLY if you use the park-n-ride service because it drops you off (and then picks you up after the game) right at the entrance I showed you. You could phone the arena and ask if there are any parking spots available in those parking areas that would also be very good and close to one of the other corners you could come in at. Good luck!

Reactions: chuckiepoo
P.S. Most games there's a contingent of opposing fans near the floor in Sections 112 and 113, but there are lots of empty seats there, too. Of course, if you go online to buy tickets it might appear that you are out of luck to get tickets anywhere in the lower bowl. But both homes games have had a good number of empty seats in prime sections, and that is usually true until the SEC slate gets going. I'm always surprised more people don't come down and snag some of those primo seats once the game is underway and it's obvious there are a lot of no-shows. It seems that tickets are bought up and then not used so often. I hate that, because I know lots of people who would love to be in those seats but couldn't afford them. :(

I need just one single ticket for UConn. Bit of a miracle (age/health) I can even contemplate driving alone from KCMO but I always say Yes, UConn. Seriously, being in TBA will be like visiting hallowed ground. Ticket purchasing advice ?

VN Store

Back