Game Thread: (5/4) Lady Vols 74 - UMass. 65

we are never going to get a good rhythm . why does she keep running players in and out. it’s bad annoying we had a group that went on a 6/0 run and then she pulls someone.

Yes. All of this. That group was taking control of the game and we should have ridden them as far as they could take us before subbing.

It has to be a dream come true for an opposing coach to know that the other coach will stop their runs for you.

i can’t remember, but can someone tell me if kellie subbed like this last year? i dont recall her subbing this much.

i can’t remember, but can someone tell me if kellie subbed like this last year? i dont recall her subbing this much.
She didn’t platoon sub like this but she did kill moment with sub patterns last year. We didn’t have that many player last year with injuries.

I swear to God it would not surprise me if Kellie rounded up some more players in the parking lot during halftime so she could run some more into the game.

Reactions: JustaChicken
Does Harper make this many subs throughout the season? She's crazy if she does. I can't keep track of who's on the court for us. You can't build
cohesion with players constantly going in and out of the lineup, that's for sure. If Harper is trying to find her 8 best players, then this subbing makes some sense. We'll see in another week or two. But you will never maintain a lead against any decent team like this.

Reactions: Lurker

VN Store

Back