‘23 KS SG Cameron Carr (Tennessee commit)

BOOM! Great class, 2 good sized CGs and 2 bigs. We done or leaving a spot free for transfers?

We are still going to have quite a few spots to fill whether HS or Transfer right? We have 1 open now plus Uros, ON, JJJ, Vescovi, Key, and likely Phillips. That's 7. Should have 3 more scholarships available for next year left.

We are still going to have quite a few spots to fill whether HS or Transfer right? We have 1 open now plus Uros, ON, JJJ, Vescovi, Key, and likely Phillips. That's 7. Should have 3 more scholarships available for next year left.
Not sure Phillips is a sure fire one and done, and a decent chance 1 of Nkahmoua/Plav elect to return for another year…worst case yes, 3 spots, but it’s also possible it could be those 4 and done. I’ll say split the difference is mostly likely and we add 1-2 more max.

Reactions: Ttucke11
Not sure Phillips is a sure fire one and done, and a decent chance 1 of Nkahmoua/Plav elect to return for another year…worst case yes, 3 spots, but it’s also possible it could be those 4 and done. I’ll say split the difference is mostly likely and we add 1-2 more max.

I just never know with the potential 1 and dones. Didn't think any of Keon, Jaden, or KC were ready, but it didn't matter. Phillips at least looks more like a NBA player than any of them, but obviously only seen a little of his game so far.

I just never know with the potential 1 and dones. Didn't think any of Keon, Jaden, or KC were ready, but it didn't matter. Phillips at least looks more like a NBA player than any of them, but obviously only seen a little of his game so far.
Those 3 guys seemed to be consens preseason projected 1st rounders, Phillips I’ve seen some have him there but not nearly as many as those others had. Like I said even if he goes though Nkahmoua and/or Plav could elect to return.

He was 115 back in September and has just kept climbing. Must be doing really well.

This is low key one of our best all-around classes. Team rankings may not reflect it currently, but these are some solid players top too bottom.

Reactions: Lankykong
Think he will play much next year? I know that 40-50 ranking definitely means multi year guy but it seems like he can probably warrant some minutes next year for sure

A lot will be determined by team needs at his position and how quickly he shows willingness to defend at a high level like Barnes wants his guys to do. DJ Jefferson was a top-50 guy, this year, and he's redshirting.

Reactions: Willy14
Think he will play much next year? I know that 40-50 ranking definitely means multi year guy but it seems like he can probably warrant some minutes next year for sure
Largely dependent on who returned, Jefferson development etc…could go either way but ideally I wouldn’t think so.

Reactions: Willy14
PG - ZZ/BJ
SG - Dilione/Carr
SF - Mashack/Jefferson
PF - Awaka/Phillips
C - Aidoo/Estrella

Is this basically the roster assuming JJJ, Santi, ORN, Plav, and Key all leave?

Are we gonna add another to Estrella's class or just try to take a few transfers?

VN Store

Back