Fall Baseball Games @LNS vs. WF 10/9; Jackon TN vs. Tiger High 11/6

Today in 2019 was Kirby's first time in UT jersey against Clemson. 2 K's, 1 hit 4 batters faced. By the video I took, Facebook memory, it looked like about 200 people there. I think in a few weeks it will be SRO. How things have changed.
I found the Owls tweet of that scrimmage including a photo with Kirby (yes, I know Seth misspelled ‘scrimmage’).

Reactions: StarRaider
Today in 2019 was Kirby's first time in UT jersey against Clemson. 2 K's, 1 hit 4 batters faced. By the video I took, Facebook memory, it looked like about 200 people there. I think in a few weeks it will be SRO. How things have changed.
It‘s remarkable to see the support and passion for the BaseVols. GBO!

I'm thinking more like 9 to get a seat. Or do you think they will open the gates at like 11 and everybody for themselves mentality. Wonder if they will save seats for WF and UT families? I will not be there so it won't apply to me but just wondering. It could be a crazy setting, especially for a fall scrimmage.

Reactions: taylorvol and MAD
I'm thinking more like 9 to get a seat. Or do you think they will open the gates at like 11 and everybody for themselves mentality. Wonder if they will save seats for WF and UT families? I will not be there so it won't apply to me but just wondering. It could be a crazy setting, especially for a fall scrimmage.
No parents or family seats. Dad and I won't even bother to make the trip because of not able to get in and having to be in line so early. It will be crazy. We hate missing a game that Z could pitch. And the porches will not be open. They really should have at the Smokies stadium (easier said than done) And a rumor playing 16 innings???
Not very well thought out considering the demand.

Reactions: MAD
Everyone for themselves, first come first served...

Gonna be interesting that’s for sure. Maybe with the students just coming back that day from fall break it will open up some seats. Sure hope so.

VN Store

Back