'22 Recruiting Forum: Official Georgia Pregame/Game Thread

the thing im seeing more than anything as i keep rewinding plays, is we let the defense dictate what we do. we stuck to the script and let Georgia tell us where they want us to go with the ball.

theyre switching matchups right before snap in the tight splits out wide...

its probably a new look from UGA.
but its on tape now, i expect this staff to be prepared for it from now on (including the slot blitzes w/ zone drops the complete opposite way)

That's the sign of bought in and mentally tough. Nobody in orange is quitting. Most likely too little but not one time have the Vols quit in the Heuple era. That's not a moral victory. That's just a fact.

Just hope there isn’t any hangover, Missouri’s defense is pretty damn good. We help them by playing poorly they’ll make it ugly.

Butch Jones calling the plays this game-- Worst play calling of the year at the worst time

Can't pick up a single blitz

Hooker thinks he has to hold the ball and won't throw it away- total head case

This team doesn't seem to know how to handle adversity, maybe got a bit soft with all the success

Very humbling experience for these kids, I hope they learn and grow from it.

GA figured out our pathetic secondary

Guess we'll see where they rank us after this ass whoopin

We should still win out, but I think this team will be shook and it won't be easy

Good bowl game and build on next season.

Bunch of success this season and awesome to watch, so happy for these kids, but they learned a lesson today

Classic game of everything went GA's way and nothing went our way... NOTHING
Play calling hasn’t been great today but Hooker missed a few wide open deep bombs and frankly our guys have just been whooped physically. There looks like a clear athletic advantage.

Reactions: I4Jay

VN Store

Back