'22 Recruiting Forum: Official Georgia Pregame/Game Thread

Offensively the OL probably played the worst.

Gave up a lot of pressure, not all on them. All the penalties pre-snap though.

Reactions: ACvol3
Butch Jones calling the plays this game-- Worst play calling of the year at the worst time

Can't pick up a single blitz

Hooker thinks he has to hold the ball and won't throw it away- total head case

This team doesn't seem to know how to handle adversity, maybe got a bit soft with all the success

Very humbling experience for these kids, I hope they learn and grow from it.

GA figured out our pathetic secondary

Guess we'll see where they rank us after this ass whoopin

We should still win out, but I think this team will be shook and it won't be easy

Good bowl game and build on next season.

Bunch of success this season and awesome to watch, so happy for these kids, but they learned a lesson today

Classic game of everything went GA's way and nothing went our way... NOTHING

Hooker is not with it at all. Don't know what has happened. He's got guys 2-3 yards open and he is not throwing it. Play after play he's holding it too long.

Reactions: TN-POSSUM
Hooker is absolutely off today plays are there he’s just not seeing them or not seeing the blitz.

Hooker is not with it at all. Don't know what has happened. He's got guys 2-3 yards open and he is not throwing it. Play after play he's holding it too long.
He's definitely shook from all the pressure and sacks today. Not trusting his reads at all.

Rain may keep the score form getting TOO far out of hand to the causal fan but let’s be real this was a beat down. We had plenty of self inflicted wounds though.
Yep when it started I was hoping it would keep raining just harder🤣

Hooker letting the talk and NIL deals get to his head
I agree

BMW, French's, and mustard Nikes in the same week would be hard to refocus on football.... I don't care who you are. It got to Hooker today

Reactions: jpope9

VN Store

Back