PSA: Support Spyre and The Volunteer Club

Ok don't tell less fortunate that they should focus on making more money than enjoying in their off time sports. People who haven't experienced troubling times can suck it.

Yea, that wasn’t me. I would never tell others how to spend their money. But some have been slow to respond to this, and there is a benefit to donate to Spyre. In your post, you mentioned how Spyre has done nothing since Nico- that’s not true. I wasn’t speaking on how people spend theirs.

Yea, that wasn’t me. I would never tell others how to spend their money. But some have been slow to respond to this, and there is a benefit to donate to Spyre. In your post, you mentioned how Spyre has done nothing since Nico- that’s not true. I wasn’t speaking on how people spend theirs.
Roger. I hope spyre helps. I'm a see it then participate kinda guy. So far I haven't seen enough to make me believe. I believe in our current team and coaching staff and spyre is not responsible for that. But they start flipping guys or they go out and get a Boo. Then I may donate.

Reactions: Vol since 77
Roger. I hope spyre helps. I'm a see it then participate kinda guy. So far I haven't seen enough to make me believe. I believe in our current team and coaching staff and spyre is not responsible for that. But they start flipping guys or they go out and get a Boo. Then I may donate.
I don’t think this is 100% accurate either. I’m pretty sure Spyre also helps incentivize current student athletes to stay, possibly in the case of Tillman and hopefully Hyatt and Bru next year lol

I don’t think this is 100% accurate either. I’m pretty sure Spyre also helps incentivize current student athletes to stay, possibly in the case of Tillman and hopefully Hyatt and Bru next year lol
If thats veing sold right now by spyre (Tillman and Hyatt coming back that is) as a reason to join, then I have some investment deals for some of you folks. Bring your check books, venmos, whatever you use to spend money. I'm sure you'll be sold on my ventures. I'm being funny.

Maybe that's why I don't want to invest though. I don't agree with their model. But if that draws kids to our university then i dont have to agree and i like it. Shouldn't be nickel and diming anyway. I still like my idea better.

I don’t have facts to back it up, but I’m fairly certain Hooker came back because of a big NIL deal. He was projected as a 4/5 rounder in a draft last year where QB’s were down. I have no doubt that he got a nice 6 figure deal, and he now he’s making more with his performance.

I don’t have facts to back it up, but I’m fairly certain Hooker came back because of a big NIL deal. He was projected as a 4/5 rounder in a draft last year where QB’s were down. I have no doubt that he got a nice 6 figure deal, and he now he’s making more with his performance.
I believe I may have heard something similar and now his deal with AT&T as well. I’m sure Milton will be rewarded for sticking around as well

Reactions: VolGee4 and Tnfan41
Yes! The Volunteer Club is the membership service we run.

I am a bit biased, but I think anyone that's a Tennessee fan should be a part of it just because of the merchandise and experiences!
Ok cool for some reason I thought they were two separate collectives but was gonna donate to both. Guess it saves me a little money lol, y’all should do a $50 option :).

Officially endorsing Spyre

This Twitter thread is a great example of why it would have been beneficial to better explain to the average fan what an NIL collective is/does. A lot of people in that thread seem to think it's some kind of fundraising initiative for the AD/school itself. I know there were some barriers with how much our AD and coaches could vocally support it early on but still.

I am a bit biased, but I think anyone that's a Tennessee fan should be a part of it just because of the merchandise and experiences!

I am gonna need my welcome packet. Good thing I got connections through VN.

Reactions: InVOLuntary

I want to be able to pick 1 player every cycle. What level of membership is that?

Reactions: ATC_VOL

VN Store

Back