Florida (4-4) vs Texas A&M (3-5) (12PM ET, ESPN)

Jimbo on hot seat with mega buyout so he releases flu strain in locker room as valid excuse for this week's poor showing.

Chess not checkers

How confident are you about that?
Pretty confident. His dad played at Baylor when DJ was born so he's been attending Baylor games since birth. The Lagway's live about 5 miles from RGIII's Lake Conroe home on FM 1097 so they visit often. It's possible he might want to go to another school and make his own legacy but he's pretty much ruled A&M out of the equation so their's an outside chance he might go elsewhere but kinda doubtful.

Pretty confident. His dad played at Baylor when DJ was born so he's been attending Baylor games since birth. The Lagway's live about 5 miles from RGIII's Lake Conroe home on FM 1097 so they visit often. It's possible he might want to go to another school and make his own legacy but he's pretty much ruled A&M out of the equation so their's an outside chance he might go elsewhere but kinda doubtful.
We seem to have the most momentum here, unless it's a huge smokescreen.

We seem to have the most momentum here, unless it's a huge smokescreen.
The last player out of Willis HS that Baylor wanted and didn't get was Michael Bishop and Baylor stopped pursuit Bishop because he didn't have the grades to get in. Bishop went to Blinn JC and then to Kansas State. Things could change though.

The last player out of Willis HS that Baylor wanted and didn't get was Michael Bishop and Baylor stopped pursuit Bishop because he didn't have the grades to get in. Bishop went to Blinn JC and then to Kansas State. Things could change though.
I actually think it's us or Oklahoma at this point. He said on Twitter "time to build the number one class with the school I choose" and no offense my man, he's not doing that at Baylor. Could just be all hype, but I'm feeling decent about it.

There should be criminal charges for that. The shockwave even from firing a blank from artillery can cause concussions.

VN Store

Back